This discussion is closed.
paulgunter
Badges: 0
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
my x-girlfriend might be going to soton to do a masters.....just posting this msg for her to see if soton is a cool place.....whats the social life like?
pggirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What is SOTON??
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pggirl)
What is SOTON??
Southampton.

My ex is a senior lecturer at Soton and loves it - a nice friendly university town. I can think of worse places to spend time!

Try sending a PM to PQ (she works at Soton uni), or sarky_clarkey as she's a Soton med student.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Southampton.

My ex is a senior lecturer at Soton and loves it - a nice friendly university town. I can think of worse places to spend time!

Try sending a PM to PQ (she works at Soton uni), or sarky_clarkey as she's a Soton med student.
I'm just Sarky on this board . If i can be of any help..Let me know
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by paulgunter)
my x-girlfriend might be going to soton to do a masters.....just posting this msg for her to see if soton is a cool place.....whats the social life like?

Sorry i should have read the thread first :rolleyes: I like Southampton and i didn't think i would. Coming from London i thought i'd find it claustrophobic and boring. Most of the time its anything but. There's stuff to do if you are motivated and the student nightlife is pretty much the same as you'd get in any medium sized uni city.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (33)
86.84%
No (5)
13.16%

Watched Threads