Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone saw that programme and I was wondering if anyone was that bad when they were 14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone saw that programme and I was wondering if anyone was that bad when they were 14
    i wasnt ,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    saw lots of adverts for it though, it looked bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wata)
    i wasnt ,
    was u? are u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wata)
    was u? are u?
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    No, I was never that bad. Well, I didn't trash peoples bedrooms anyway!LOl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    No, I was never that bad. Well, I didn't trash peoples bedrooms anyway!LOl
    no me neva

ReputationRep:
    It was quite funny though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty)
    It was quite funny though.
    I failed to see what the point of trashing the place was if they were going to be living in it...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I failed to see what the point of trashing the place was if they were going to be living in it...
    I didn't see the latest one but it seemed that the boys alone and the girls alone trashed the place as well...they obviously haven't quite got the hang of living with the consequences of their actions yet. The girls alone ended up eating raw cake mix on their last day because they'd eaten or spoiled (by not putting the food in the fridge) everything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I didn't see the latest one but it seemed that the boys alone and the girls alone trashed the place as well...they obviously haven't quite got the hang of living with the consequences of their actions yet. The girls alone ended up eating raw cake mix on their last day because they'd eaten or spoiled (by not putting the food in the fridge) everything else.
    heh i think i could have done better than that at 14!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by edders)
    heh i think i could have done better than that at 14!
    With the 10 yr olds though it was frightening - singly they were all extremely sane sensible girls...as a group they *****ed and lost all sense of reason, picked on scapegoats and then acted as if mourning when the scapegoats left one by one.

Pack behavior and peer pressure - not a pretty sight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    With the 10 yr olds though it was frightening - singly they were all extremely sane sensible girls...as a group they *****ed and lost all sense of reason, picked on scapegoats and then acted as if mourning when the scapegoats left one by one.

Pack behavior and peer pressure - not a pretty sight.
    A person can be quite intelligent, but people are always stupid.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.