Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I ve been accepted by ESADE for the Msc Finance and by RSM for the MScBA Finance & Investment. I am now trying decide where to go. Obviously Barcelona is a more attractive city than Rotterdam but the program is brand new. RSM's course is a CFA program partner and the school has realy attractive exchange Unis such as Wharton in the US or HEC in France. I think both schools have a very well established reputation and career prospects are similar too. I guess overall RSM is the better choice. What do you guys think? Where would you go?

Rob

ReputationRep:
    ESADE vs RSM, I am in the same situation. Anyone can help?

ReputationRep:
    I graduated from Msc Finance at ESADE in June and I gotta admit that I have made a great decision to achieve my master's degree at ESADE. First of all you are correct about the attractiveness of the cities. Barcelona is more dynamic and is always with a lot of movements - its strong high tech vibe has also attracted a lot of tech start ups and PE capitals. The MFIN program itself is well-suited for students who want to develop a career in Finance (Banking, Asset Management etc.). It's also a CFA partner and the program curriculum prepares you for the CFA exams - I already passed CFA I. ESADE also has a good bundle of business schools affiliates - I went to LSE for exchange and it was awesome. A few months before the final term ended I already received offers from IBD in Dubai, data analytics in London and AM in Toronto. I chose the latter eventually.

Welcome to contact me if you had any question.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.