This discussion is closed.
Ok
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
How much time does everyone spend on the internet? How many hours do you spend online in a week?
There are 168 hours in a week. I would liek to knwo if my internet usage is normal or is it Internet
Addiction Syndrome. I have realised that with broadband the internet usage uncreases very haevily as
it is faster there is alot more you can do at once. But as of today I have finally realised how evil
the internet is and how many hours I have been wasting with the computer. I should really get out
more and meet some real people. Did you know some internet addicts lose the ability to have a proper
conversation with humans. I know that there must be thousands of more internet addicts with severe
difficulties from disconnecting from the internet and interacting with people in real life. They a
dog is man's best friend. It looks like the computer could be mans best friend in the future.
Ok
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"ok" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
[q1]> How much time does everyone spend on the internet? How many hours do you spend online in a week?[/q1]
[q1]> There are 168 hours in a week. I would like to know if my internet usage[/q1]
is
[q1]> normal or is it Internet Addiction Syndrome. I have realised that with broadband the internet[/q1]
[q1]> usage increases very heavily as it is faster there is alot more you can do at once. But as of[/q1]
[q1]> today I have finally realised how evil the internet is and how many hours I have been wasting with[/q1]
[q1]> the computer. I should really get out more and meet some real people. Did you know some internet[/q1]
[q1]> addicts lose the ability to have a proper conversation with humans. I know that there must be[/q1]
[q1]> thousands of more internet addicts with severe difficulties from disconnecting from the internet[/q1]
[q1]> and interacting with people in real life. They a dog is man's best friend. It looks like the[/q1]
[q1]> computer could be mans best friend in the future.[/q1]
Max Power
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
yes Omar you are an internet addict.

[q1]> How much time does everyone spend on the internet? How many hours do you spend online in a week?[/q1]
[q1]> There are 168 hours in a week. I would liek to knwo if my internet usage[/q1]
is
[q1]> normal or is it Internet Addiction Syndrome. I have realised that with broadband the internet[/q1]
[q1]> usage uncreases very haevily as it is faster there is alot more you can do at once. But as of[/q1]
[q1]> today I have finally realised how evil the internet is and how many hours I have been wasting with[/q1]
[q1]> the computer. I should really get out more and meet some real people. Did you know some internet[/q1]
[q1]> addicts lose the ability to have a proper conversation with humans. I know that there must be[/q1]
[q1]> thousands of more internet addicts with severe difficulties from disconnecting from the internet[/q1]
[q1]> and interacting with people in real life. They a dog is man's best friend. It looks like the[/q1]
[q1]> computer could be mans best friend in the future.[/q1]
John Porcella
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I would liek to knwo if my internet usage is

there is alot more

[q1]> Did you know some internet addicts lose the ability to have a proper conversation with humans.[/q1]

Hmm, judging by your illiteracy, you were having difficulty with communicating on Usenet, so I think
it is wise of you to leave the Internet alone.

Very, wise man.

"A man's got to know his limitations." (Eastwood)

--
MESSAGE ENDS. John Porcella
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads