Turn on thread page Beta

Cambridge - gettiing laid at freshers week and interview! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by highexpectation)
    1) is aw something bout gettimng laid and shagging in freshers week at cambridge. i was thinking if you could please explain to me how=? i mean here in my country students try, but rarely shag in freshers as the dorm authorities would throw u out! i thought cambridge would be even more strict, i mean how do u take a girl to your dorm to shag without getting caught, don't people tell u it's not allowed?
    just curious about this one!1
    boy...u do have "highexpectations"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Taking someone back is fine. some colleges have rules about signing them in (which i take great issue to because you dont have to sign yourself out).
    As for getting laid, its not as rife as at other places but it does happen. Not so much with foreign students, because they often merge with the shite english ones. Infact i would go as far as to say that im sickened by the quality of first years this year. Big bunch of f*cking geeks. I'm hoping its not a sign of things to come, that in an effort to seem more open to state applicants they are getting reclusive geeky state school pr*cks who contribute nothing to the university other than academia.

O and Haz, are you at Newhnam, and do you play hockey?
    J

Yep I'm at Newnham but the only time you'd catch me with a hockey stick is if George Bush came here...I'm more of a gym and yoga person. Was in Sindys for the 1st time last night - better than cocos at least. I miss Bath.

ReputationRep:
    Corpus. We're quite well aquainted with the clare bunch. Reliably in cindys and life.
    J
    Hmm, don't know any of the Corpus Freshers, think most of them have their practicals etc at different times to us. There is one guy who sits in front of us wearing a Corpus scarf in the Babbage, think his name's Caleb, but I'm not sure, and I've never really spoken to him!

Haven't been to Life yet - is it worth it? I went to Coco's for the first time last night, with the demonstrators as I said, and it was pretty good. There were loads of medics there and only about 6 demonstrators, so we didn't exactly hang out with them, but it was fun nonetheless (one of the mature students tried to pull one of the twins, hehehe), although I lost the Clare gang and ended up with a random bunch of Peterhouse guys, but it was still cool.

icy - you're right - he does think rather a lot of himself and his pulling abilities, doesn't he?

ReputationRep:
    1) is aw something bout gettimng laid and shagging in freshers week at cambridge. i was thinking if you could please explain to me how=? i mean here in my country students try, but rarely shag in freshers as the dorm authorities would throw u out! i thought cambridge would be even more strict, i mean how do u take a girl to your dorm to shag without getting caught, don't people tell u it's not allowed?
    LOL.

ReputationRep:

You know when I started at St Peter's all of those years ago (4) the Master gave his speech to the Freshman and he said something like...

"Welcome to St Peter's I am sure that you will have a wonderful time, when I started as an undergraduate here they had just abolished compulsory chapel and then when I was a graduate they abolished compulsory sport but now it seems that that has been replaced with compulsory sex"

I have had my fair share of freshers and it is expected that everyone who can does.

Welcome to Great Britain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    LOL.
    Why are you reviving dead threads?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, is that what Fresher's week is all about? Getting to know people, getting drunk and then shagging all night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Why are you reviving dead threads?
    Because it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotus_lee)
    Lol, is that what Fresher's week is all about? Getting to know people, getting drunk and then shagging all night?
    The first two, much less of the third than people generally would like to think.

ReputationRep:
    i wonder what highexpectation is doing now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't Cambridge students do any work?

ReputationRep:
    Taking someone back is fine. some colleges have rules about signing them in (which i take great issue to because you dont have to sign yourself out).
    As for getting laid, its not as rife as at other places but it does happen. Not so much with foreign students, because they often merge with the shite english ones. Infact i would go as far as to say that im sickened by the quality of first years this year. Big bunch of f*cking geeks. I'm hoping its not a sign of things to come, that in an effort to seem more open to state applicants they are getting reclusive geeky state school pr*cks who contribute nothing to the university other than academia.

O and Haz, are you at Newhnam, and do you play hockey?
    J
    Don't sit on the fence, say what you really mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Don't Cambridge students do any work?
    Well, I did. Clearly I didn't have my priorities straight :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.