Anyone to read Natural Sciences (Biological) at Cambridge?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
highexpectation
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, is there anyone around with an interview for Natural Sciences at Cambridge - biological? what sort of preparation do u recommned?
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by highexpectation)
Hi, is there anyone around with an interview for Natural Sciences at Cambridge - biological? what sort of preparation do u recommned?
Hi. I have applied for that, too! To prepare I am simply going to read over my AS and A2 syllabus, read a few books and continue reading New Scientist magazines until the interview on 16th December. What have you done so far?
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Which college have you appleid for?
highexpectation
for robinson colllege, what about u? i am an international student, i suppose you are from england?
i am also reading my notes, the good thing is that i've just had the International Baccalaureate exams so it's still fresh in my mind. i'm also reading Science magazine.
it's cool you're applying to the same field! any particular interests within natural sciences?
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
for robinson colllege, what about u? i am an international student, i suppose you are from england?
i am also reading my notes, the good thing is that i've just had the International Baccalaureate exams so it's still fresh in my mind. i'm also reading Science magazine.
it's cool you're applying to the same field! any particular interests within natural sciences?
Ive applied to Emmanuel. Did you have to submit an essay? My interests are in evolutionary theory, genetics and cellular biology.
highexpectation
yeha, my extended essay. hey why don't u send me an essay of yours on biology, and i'll send u one of mine. what do u say, preferably a current one, if you have one of course. to [email protected]
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeha, my extended essay. hey why don't u send me an essay of yours on biology, and i'll send u one of mine. what do u say, preferably a current one, if you have one of course. to [email protected]
k, Im [email protected]
highexpectation
send away mate
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
send away mate
sure, whats your essay on?
highexpectation
enzymes
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
enzymes
have you sent it, Ive sent mine?
highexpectation
i haven't recieved anything
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i haven't recieved anything
Me neither, it says I have definitely sent you one.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can you send me one?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.99%
Take exams next summer (37)
13.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
9.02%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.51%

Watched Threads