The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've used fucidin acid and fucibet cream and these worked great (have to get these from a doctor or pharmacy though) hope this helps :wink:
Original post by studentED2001
I've used fucidin acid and fucibet cream and these worked great (have to get these from a doctor or pharmacy though) hope this helps :wink:

OP had this problem in 2009, let's hope it's sorted now!
Oml im doing research rn to try and figure out what it is. Im having the same problem but now it stopped coming out by my piercing and now it make like a ball thing and now its coming out of my skin. TBH im really scared bc i dont know what it is or what I can do to prevent it or help it get better. It sounds wayyyy worse than it is but it does not hurt at all im just really confused.
What ways the cream called? It seems like I’m going through the same troubles and I’m scared I might have to take my piercing out.
I had this a while ago, I was advised to buy some dissolvable aspirin and add a tiny amount (just enough to dissolve one tablet) of hot water from the tap (not boiling) then wait for the tablet to dissolve completely, in which time the water will have cooled down slightly. Then use the dissolved asprin and a cotton bud stick to clean both the top and bottom of the piercing once a day. This worked really quickly for me and the lump was gone within a few days.
I have that the now I’m frightened what’s the cream called
I have this werid like squishy type of lump on the bottom of my piercing and it’s making me kinda scared I don’t know what to do about it it like pussing and smells bad but my mom dosnt know what it is and neither does my sister in law
I had the same thing, I commented above on what I was told to do with the dissolvable asprin and it worked for me.
Reply 28
I try
What was the cream called ?
I have lump inside my belly button got piece is it good or bad thing what is it
I have lump in my belly button after I get it piece what does it my
Need some help please so l got my belly pierced 13th of December and l been getting pain like when l lay down it hurt what can l make it better so the pain can go away ?,??????
Mine is the same I’m glad I’ve seen this I don’t know what it is no ones mentioned it it’s really weird
My piercing is pink on the top and bottom, is this normal???
Thats what mine was like when i first got mine done its okay, just clean it with salt water daily and the pain will go away also dont mess with it because now i have a celiod under my piercing like everyone else but iv been cleaning it and its slowly going away
My belly bar has a lump behind it and it got really really big overtime (i wasnt cleaning it, i hadn't in adleast 3 months) i cleaned it once with salt water and in 2 days it had gone really really small, i have it still and wierd “stringey” sorta stuff is hanging out and its tender around the piercing so im gunna keep cleaning it and see what happens
I have the same reason right now what did you do about it x
I'm closing this thread because it's old and that gets confusing. If anybody wants to discuss something similar please feel free to make a new thread.

Original post by Ellieanne2753
I have the same reason right now what did you do about it x

You would be better off posting a new thered so people can see your question better and don't accidentally relpy to OP. :smile:

Latest