Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok im gna sound rreeeaalllllllyyyyy THICK here butttttttttttt how do u reply to a private msg cos wen i think iv replied, it says no messages in the outbox...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I can see how that would be confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Yes, I can see how that would be confusing.
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    ok im gna sound rreeeaalllllllyyyyy THICK here butttttttttttt how do u reply to a private msg cos wen i think iv replied, it says no messages in the outbox...
    mmmmm i dunno

ReputationRep:
    Just click the submit message button at the bottom, if you don't ask for a conformation I don't think they are saved, not sure on that.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you have an outbox as such. After you have sent a message, a copy of it should be stored in your Sent Items folder.

Regards,

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.