He's posting as Guess_who now.
    how do u know its him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    how do u know its him?
    I can tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    what am I doing that is hateful now....God you are a prime geek who needs to spend some time in the world cussing each other for a laugh
    I just don't think you're any better than Maskell because you do exactly as he does. And I don't call you a geek for getting off on abusing others. Peace brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    how do u know its him?
    He refered to something he said as maskell, besides it's just obvious....
    Unless... it's you. (kidding)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    I just don't think you're any better than Maskell because you do exactly as he does. And I don't call you a geek for getting off on abusing others. Peace brother.
    Are you aware of what Maskell has done in the past?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    You have obviously not had the pleasure of meeting that wich is called Maskell. :rolleyes:
    Believe me I have - but I have always refused to 'feed' him. I am rethinking my stance to Blamps and if he continues to behave in the same way as Maskell he will be blanked too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    what am I doing that is hateful now....God you are a prime geek who needs to spend some time in the world cussing each other for a laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Believe me I have - but I have always refused to 'feed' him. I am rethinking my stance to Blamps and if he continues to behave in the same way as Maskell he will be blanked too.

ReputationRep:
    NO! SOMEONE PLEASE tell ME!

ReputationRep:
    what did he do in the past?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    go and please do you are boring me Yawn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    He is by no means behaving like maskell. The majority of posters on this forum feel the same way towards maskell. Maskell made plenty of hateful, rude, disgusting, and down right degrading comments to quite a few of us, it's only natural that some ppl would have hard feelings towards him and I assure you that feeing is mutual.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.