The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Exam centre number

Does anybody know what the university of manchester exam centre number is? or even if there is one?

Im filling out my ucas form at the moment and its asking me...

033095--- this was the only number i could find but it was something to do with dentistry.
Reply 1
loopykitten!
Does anybody know what the university of manchester exam centre number is? or even if there is one?

Im filling out my ucas form at the moment and its asking me...

033095--- this was the only number i could find but it was something to do with dentistry.

Out of curiosity, why do you need one? :lolwut:
I guess contacting your dept is the best way to get it, btw.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Anatheme
Out of curiosity, why do you need one? :lolwut:
I guess contacting your dept is the best way to get it, btw.

because ucas want me to put it on the application... im not really sure why seen as though i wont be getting any formal qualifications from the university.

i would ring them but the office closes at 5 and i really wanted to get the application sent as soon as possible, at this rate im going to have to wait till tuesday!

or would it be ok if i just submitted a new ucas without this centre number?
Reply 3
loopykitten!
because ucas want me to put it on the application... im not really sure why seen as though i wont be getting any formal qualifications from the university.

i would ring them but the office closes at 5 and i really wanted to get the application sent as soon as possible, at this rate im going to have to wait till tuesday!

or would it be ok if i just submitted a new ucas without this centre number?

Is that by filling the qualifications section? If you don't get anything from the university, then you don't need a exam centre number, I re-applied this year and there was no need for me to get such a number.
Reply 4
ah ok thanks a lot :smile:

I will just send it off now then :woo:
Reply 5
Anatheme
Is that by filling the qualifications section? If you don't get anything from the university, then you don't need a exam centre number, I re-applied this year and there was no need for me to get such a number.

Universities administrator and mark the exams internally therefore they do not have exam centre numbers.
142046Supply mentri exam center coad 10th

Quick Reply

Latest