The Student Room Group
Reply 1
chode
Which out of the following university's is the best for Electronic Engineering?

behenchod?
chode
Which out of the following university's is the best for Electronic Engineering?

Definitely

the others are all crap :wink:
Reply 3
vienna95
behenchod?

what you mean?
And honestly

None of the above

Southampton has been top of the times table for electrical and electronic engineering for the last 4 years. Edinburgh is the best of the ones you've listed - none of the others are even ranked in the top 10
Reply 5
Pencil Queen
And honestly

None of the above

Southampton has been top of the times table for electrical and electronic engineering for the last 4 years.

southhampton...*spits*
Reply 6
Blamps
southhampton...*spits*

Is that about the uni or the place?
chode
Is that about the uni or the place?

Blamps didn't like the atmosphere or the campus (which is understandable - it's a personal thing).

If you want a counter-arguement though I loved it - so much so I went back to work there after graduating.

And I would say

Durham...*spits* :smile:
Reply 8
Pencil Queen
Blamps didn't like the atmosphere or the campus (which is understandable - it's a personal thing).

If you want a counter-arguement though I loved it - so much so I went back to work there after graduating.

And I would say

Durham...*spits* :smile:

Would you say campus or course is more important for a degree? Cos I can't choose between two unis for the very reason
chode
Would you say campus or course is more important for a degree? Cos I can't choose between two unis for the very reason

I would say find a place you feel at home...if you aren't happy then it doesn't matter how good the course is.
Reply 10
Well, I'd say Newcastle. But then again, that's because I'm an electronic engineering student in Newcastle :angry:)

Latest