How do I stop being cute??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
extn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by obessedwithu&rockmusic)
how would you know, you are just like any triple guy
I don't understand you, go away now and don't quote me again.
DSC
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
this happened to me in the library. i borrowed my friends uni card to revise at his uni and i was sitting down when some girl starts talking to me and midway through the conversation she goes 'your soo cute' and i was like 'o-ook' but we continued talking until one of her friends came over and started saying things about how i'm too young for her
obessedwithu&rockmusic
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by extn)
I don't understand you, go away now and don't quote me again.
what i decide to do is non of your business, btw your sig disgust me, you creepy 50 year old, uneducated pervy man
Colonel.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by DSC)
this happened to me in the library. i borrowed my friends uni card to revise at his uni and i was sitting down when some girl starts talking to me and midway through the conversation she goes 'your soo cute' and i was like 'o-ook' but we continued talking until one of her friends came over and started saying things about how i'm too young for her
What a *****
extn
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what i decide to do is non of your business, btw your sig disgust me, you creepy 50 year old, uneducated pervy man
:borat:
Flame_Thrower
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by extn)
No the fit girls like a bit of disrespect.
I dont think 'fit' is the right term here. More like 'sluts' like that treatment. As if. Even those would have some sense not to go near you
extn
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Flame_Thrower)
I dont think 'fit' is the right term here. More like 'sluts' like that treatment. As if. Even those would have some sense not to go near you
I know this 100% to be not true. Girls don't like a floor mat they can walk all over, they don't like a guy who'll be there ***** and worship there ****. Girls like a man who can be a man. I'm not saying I'm disrespectful to woman, but it seems to me ugly girls, who have become rather desperate do tend to grap on to the first 'nice' guy as it were, because they think that's what they want. And I suppose when I said you should treat girls like your *****es, I was being a bit disrespectful, but I don't give ****, so go away.
dfjr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Grow a moustache
Flame_Thrower
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by extn)
I know this 100% to be not true. Girls don't like a floor mat they can walk all over, they don't like a guy who'll be there ***** and worship there ****. Girls like a man who can be a man. I'm not saying I'm disrespectful to woman, but it seems to me ugly girls, who have become rather desperate do tend to grap on to the first 'nice' guy as it were, because they think that's what they want. And I suppose when I said you should treat girls like your *****es, I was being a bit disrespectful, but I don't give ****, so go away.
Nice "save". Haha yh i wouldnt like some1 i could walk all over, but i'd want some respect and that attitude was no way near it. erm plus i dont think u can generalise 'ugly' girls so to speak and put a tag on them like that. Its like me turning to you and say u have no life because of ur comment just now. doesnt add up mate. not always.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dont be a playa hater!
TheMysteriousLemon
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fawn)
Grow a beard, stay in a constant drunken state and try to grab their breasts when they get close?
Youre a ******* genius! How do you stop being cute? That question really means: how do I escape the dreaded friend zone? Jimmy Carr says: If a girl says she loves you like a brother, suggest a weekend in Norfolk. Im guessing that something more helpful to you would be to tell you to google 'mystery method' watch the youtube videos and read the instructions. Be a god!
Turbo Chsrge
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i got girls calling me cute im realy not im cool i tryed to teel them but they dont listen
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
do a bad boy smile. and laugh like jeff Bezos.
white man
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm male, 17 and of a small stature.
EVERY GIRL THINKSIM CUTE and nothingg more. SO ANNOYING.
I'm jut the quirky, cute person - I'm popular but im just cute apparently.
Gah.
Sorry.
so many threads like these, people on here are too insecure
Jmoore12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Turbo Chsrge)
i got girls calling me cute im realy not im cool i tryed to teel them but they dont listen
(Original post by white man)
so many threads like these, people on here are too insecure
(Original post by qwertuyuyuy)
do a bad boy smile. and laugh like jeff Bezos.
Eleven. Years. Old
Turbo Chsrge
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i got girls called me cute last year realy im not im cool i tryed to tell them but they dont listen
Turbo Chsrge
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i got girls calling me cute last year realy im not im cool i tryed to tell them but they dont listen

(Original post by Pink Liquid)
Don't think intoxicating yourself over-load with alcohol will make you age and appear less cute. Doesn't work...in fact, you'll just end up ageing and looking **** in general.
zarah23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
10 years later
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Turbo Chsrge)
i got girls called me cute last year realy im not im cool i tryed to tell them but they dont listen
Why are your first messages on TSR on a thread that is 11 years old?
Turbo Chsrge
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i got girls calling me cute last year realy im not im cool i tryed to tell them but they dont listen

(Original post by Pink Liquid)
Don't think intoxicating yourself over-load with alcohol will make you age and appear less cute. Doesn't work...in fact, you'll just end up ageing and looking **** in general.
i dont do that
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (160)
51.28%
No (152)
48.72%

Watched Threads