The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Law Students 2009

Hey and congrats to all the new law students for 09/10!
Really stoked for the fall. Anyone thinking of doing a year abroad? Thinking the third year in Hong Kong or maybe stateside.
Trying to get a headstart on some of the work anyone else looking into Admin and Tort already? Thought maybe getting the basics down so its not all new.
Halls anyone? Im gonna be going for private housing (so I dont have to move out after exams)
Reply 1
Hey. Yeah I'm thinking of year abroad, and I seriously hope you're joking about getting a headstart. I'm struggling to revise for A-levels at the moment! But well done, and good luck!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah i'll be doing Law, grades permitting though :smile: Will not be getting a head start funnily enough, after these A-Levels, it's time for fun in the Sun, not books!
Reply 3
Well I took a year out so I dont have A levels but working nonetheless to fund the damn course lol. just gonna go over some of the basics not anything in depth.
Reply 4
I think I've forgotten how to read and write on my gap year, so might do a bit of light reading nothing serious just make sure I can. Really looking forward to it now.

Hope you guys go on and get the grades that you need to get in, what halls is everyone staying in?

Latest

Trending

Trending