The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Amzybaby24
wot was it?

well if he told us... there wouldnt be much point in auctioning it eh? :smile: was prolly something lame... well most ppl get ripped off anywayz
Dude
An air guitar

(Case not included)

Yeah I remember seeing that one to :smile: people will buy anything wont they :rolleyes:.
Reply 42
Didn't some old man sell himself as a grandad he wanted to be adopted by a family - ah so cute.

It was in the times I think that some family adopted him and he went to live with them.
Reply 43
Awwwwwwwww!!!
Reply 44
SamTheMan
Did the guy knock on your door and do the air guitar for you? Or did you do it on the phone?

I didn't buy it
Okay, and whoever that idiot was who neg repped me for saying the meaning of life was, at least say who you are.
People selling themself as a girlfriend...nothing dodgy involved, they didnt have to sleep with the winner or anything. But they sent photos and wrote longing letters and birthday cards, and told them about what was happening in their lives, and sent them tokens of affection and such, so the guy could feel like he had a long distance girlfriend. Think it was for a month.
Reply 47
Amzybaby24
thats fantastic how much it go 4?

apparently the air guitar went for something like £500... :eek:
Reply 48
queenselphie
People selling themself as a girlfriend...nothing dodgy involved, they didnt have to sleep with the winner or anything. But they sent photos and wrote longing letters and birthday cards, and told them about what was happening in their lives, and sent them tokens of affection and such, so the guy could feel like he had a long distance girlfriend. Think it was for a month.

Hmmm I did need some extra spending cash for the summer... :redface:
Reply 49
ive seen a single fox's mint sweet wrapper, a human poo in a box and a fart box lol
Reply 50
A couple of years ago some lads at school put another lad up for sale on ebay!! - don't know how much he fetched tho!!
Reply 51
I think someone tried to sell "youth" or something before...
I'm surprised nobody has seen anyone selling their virginity!
anyone going to bid for this?

A Weird Unusual Phenomenon on Bedsheet! :eek:
Reply 54
OMG I SAW A WOMAN PUT HER SELF UP FOR SALE...

I think I still have the link, her starting bid was 10 million, she ended up getting 0 bids, though
ldonaghy
anyone going to bid for this?

A Weird Unusual Phenomenon on Bedsheet! :eek:

Wow! A photo of a bloodstain on a sheet... eBay's so classy..
covered farm wagon

don't pretend you don't want it! :wink:
viviki
Didn't some old man sell himself as a grandad he wanted to be adopted by a family - ah so cute.

It was in the times I think that some family adopted him and he went to live with them.

awww i read taht yeah that's sweet!

well i was put on e-bay! lol (my x put em on after i put him on and i got more hehe)
Reply 58
covered farm wagon

I agree - how pathetic :mad:
Reply 59
staylor
I agree - how pathetic :mad:

surely if anyone buys it they are the pathetic ones!

Latest

Trending

Trending