Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It appears to me that there seems to be a distinct lack of Drama/Theatre Studies students on this board!! Anyone else feel like a minority here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Lory)
    It appears to me that there seems to be a distinct lack of Drama/Theatre Studies students on this board!! Anyone else feel like a minority here?
    Well, this forum is called UK learning

ReputationRep:
    yeah... the only Learning forum where 15% of the posts are learning related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    yeah... the only Learning forum where 15% of the posts are learning related
    I can't help but feel that was a dig Though I thought the topic of Drama/Theatre Studies was relevant to learning

ReputationRep:
    I can't help but feel that was a dig Though I thought the topic of Drama/Theatre Studies was relevant to learning
    sorry...I just have visions of me arguing with my Drama teacher in the past whilst constantly dossing around and completing the GCSE in 1 and a half terms

ReputationRep:
    I do theatre studies - it is such an underrated subject - i find it the hardest and i do geography history and eng lit

ReputationRep:
    in general there arn't many people on the board that are doing arts subjects, theres far too many sciency people about :0) last year when i was trying to compare exam papers with people could i find anyone doing spanish? No

ReputationRep:
    I admit that GCSE was a doss...but A level is hardcore!! Theres so much to fit in...and so much goddamn terminology to learn :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I admit that GCSE was a doss...but A level is hardcore!! Theres so much to fit in...and so much goddamn terminology to learn :eek:
    tell me about it...it's completely taken over my life! i spend all my time in the arts centre

ReputationRep:
    what texts are u doing? last year we did the seagull, among others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    what texts are u doing? last year we did the seagull, among others
    AS level was Midsummer Night's Dream and Yerma and A level this year is The Rivals and Our Countrys Good
    OCG is a top play!! Absolutely smashing...if there are any AS level people out there, try and get your teacher to do OCG for your A level set text

ReputationRep:
    You know what? I'm actually quite offended that this thread has received less responses than the thread declaring "we are all the matrix" Goddamn...nobody like Drama/Theatre Studies...

ReputationRep:
    You know what? I'm actually quite offended that this thread has received less responses than the thread declaring "we are all the matrix" Goddamn...nobody like Drama/Theatre Studies...
    I did OCG last year! Hoow ru doing the opening scene? our teacher made us simulate an orgy...i ended up shagging a girl :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I feel a minority, but I don't mind....I want to do Journalism. But I seem to have had a lot of stick from that.
    I find it funny people ****ging off others because they segregate those who are different, yet here people do it on our humble little board

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I feel a minority, but I don't mind....I want to do Journalism. But I seem to have had a lot of stick from that.
    I find it funny people ****ging off others because they segregate those who are different, yet here people do it on our humble little board
    Dani, journalists don't really have a glowing reputation, it's nothing against you! I mean the Stereophonics even did a single on them (sort of).

-----

What amazes me is the representation of Maths on this forum, a lot of people here are doing the A-Level, probably a majority when you compare the other subjects.

ReputationRep:
    I| am actually watching the movie as we speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I| am actually watching the movie as we speak.
    freaky :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Dani, journalists don't really have a glowing reputation, it's nothing against you! I mean the Stereophonics even did a single on them (sort of).

-----
    Whereas the Stereophonics’ reputation is positively illuminating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Whereas the Stereophonics’ reputation is positively illuminating
    lol says a lot. can't stand the Stereophonics. :mad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.