Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    exactly the same as me! got something like -4.00ish for both

oh yeah elle, how was the protest on london?
    It was great!! Didn't you go in the end?
    There were some really crazy and interesting people there. Had a good time and got filmed about my views (yay!).. but it was for some unheard Uni so I doubt Bush will see it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    I feel for Boxer the horse...bet that what all you lefties are gonna do
    lets just say its on my reading list -- what happened to boxer? i know he got turned into glue, but i harly thnik your opint was that all lefties will turn into glue...? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    There were some really crazy and interesting people there. Had a good time and got filmed about my views (yay!).. but it was for some unheard Uni so I doubt Bush will see it..
    bloddy tree huggers :rolleyes: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    bloddy tree huggers :rolleyes: :mad:
    Lol.. thats right vent your frustration (at having unreasonable right wing views) on tree huggers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    nah didnt go in the end, college, me and borish here and another friend went to the protest in bristol last night tho, good turnout, bout 1000-1500ish people there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    lets just say its on my reading list -- what happened to boxer? i know he got turned into glue, but i harly thnik your opint was that all lefties will turn into glue...? lol
    He is a representation of the workers...he works so hard for animalism that he knackers himself out and gets sold for meat by the Pigs.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    yay! i did some filming at the bristol demo - also doubt bush'll see it, but i might try and find some web-space to load it up - editing it at the mo, looknig good so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Lol.. thats right vent your frustration (at having unreasonable right wing views) on tree huggers..
    I am gonna join a local yeomanry/strike breaking group to put you ppl in t'place...doff your cap now

ReputationRep:
    He is a representation of the workers...he works so hard for animalism that he knackers himself out and gets sold for meat by the Pigs.....
    No, I was wondering whether you lot would become like the pigs....

ReputationRep:
    yay! i did some filming at the bristol demo - also doubt bush'll see it, but i might try and find some web-space to load it up - editing it at the mo, looknig good so far!
    should get some small clips and post them on uklearning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    nah didnt go in the end, college, me and borish here and another friend went to the protest in bristol last night tho, good turnout, bout 1000-1500ish people there
    Cool

I don't think its over yet .. some protesters are staying in trafalguar square all night! but I'm nakered..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    should get some small clips and post them on uklearning
    very VERY good idea!

check 2mo evry1!

ReputationRep:
    It's the saddest thing i've ever read...except for "Of mice and men"...i read it when i was 11 and was deeply scarred.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lefty libertine.

ReputationRep:
    Fascism is fascinating, although it is old fashioned. What we need today is Barretism, it is "goodness combination".
    to find out more about Barretism, send me a private message with your e-mail and I ll send you The Eduardian Manifesto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hungernail)
    Fascism is fascinating, although it is old fashioned. What we need today is Barretism, it is "goodness combination".
    to find out more about Barretism, send me a private message with your e-mail and I ll send you The Eduardian Manifesto.
    is this by any chance your OWN brand of politics...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Lefty Libertarian....
    how does that work...?

ReputationRep:
    Sich heil!
    im assuming your making a comment referring to nazism.
    you believe that was right wing?

ReputationRep:
    before joining this forum, i had the strong feeling that most students would claim to be left-wing, as this seems to be the general case.

however, mainly through the "anyone going to london on thursday..." thread, it now appears most of the users on ehre are in fact right-wing, to varying degrees.
    its theoretically impossible to tell from that topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    how does that work...?
    Left of centre on economic issues, and liberal when it comes to social ones...

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.