Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am "hopefully" going to Oxford Brookes in september to do the Social Work degree, and was wondering if there were any more students hoping to go there in sept too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlielouise23)
    I am "hopefully" going to Oxford Brookes in september to do the Social Work degree, and was wondering if there were any more students hoping to go there in sept too
    Have you visited Oxford Brookes / Oxford in general? If not, I would advise to do so....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i have, not for long tho, but got the general feel of the place. I liked it the best out of my other choices i think

ReputationRep:
    ^^ dont listen to what peopel say about oxford. I am at oxford brookes! i love it there. the area is beautiful and i fell in love with the place and felt so at home when i visited the uni last year. im goin into m second year and just love it!! wen i saw it i just thought yes. so girl, u go by ur instinct and not by what anyone else says!

ReputationRep:
    Brookes is quite a beautiful place & I have some good friends there who are all praise for the teaching and student activities- after all, you get to have a proper campus, and not scattered colleges like us.

ReputationRep:
    I did my D.Phil at Oxford, but used to go to Brookes a lot to student nights - espeically band nights.

Brookes' student facilities are fantastic!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.