The Student Room Group
Reply 1
charlielouise23
I am "hopefully" going to Oxford Brookes in september to do the Social Work degree, and was wondering if there were any more students hoping to go there in sept too :smile:

Have you visited Oxford Brookes / Oxford in general? If not, I would advise to do so....
Yeah i have, not for long tho, but got the general feel of the place. I liked it the best out of my other choices i think
Reply 3
^^ dont listen to what peopel say about oxford. I am at oxford brookes! i love it there. the area is beautiful and i fell in love with the place and felt so at home when i visited the uni last year. im goin into m second year and just love it!! wen i saw it i just thought yes. so girl, u go by ur instinct and not by what anyone else says!
Brookes is quite a beautiful place & I have some good friends there who are all praise for the teaching and student activities- after all, you get to have a proper campus, and not scattered colleges like us.
Reply 5
I did my D.Phil at Oxford, but used to go to Brookes a lot to student nights - espeically band nights.

Brookes' student facilities are fantastic!

Latest

Trending

Trending