Blackpool Watch

This discussion is closed.
crazy_cutie44
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
my friend wantsa to go to blackpool for her 18th, anyone know what its like? and anyone know of any hostels or cheap b&b's we could stay in? thanks x
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tacky, gloriously tacky. If you've heard of the Golden Mile then it's a looong line of shops selling everything from candy floss to blow-up boobs. There's tons of b&b's very close to the Tower, so they should be easy to find
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
Tacky, gloriously tacky. If you've heard of the Golden Mile then it's a looong line of shops selling everything from candy floss to blow-up boobs. There's tons of b&b's very close to the Tower, so they should be easy to find
www.bpbltd.com

theres the theme park
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeh, we're going for tacky! just want to get away for her b'day, so it'll all be good fun
queenselphie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Blackpool is fantastic
watch out for the shops selling huge giant chocolate eclairs for cheap though...they taste like cardboard.
two years ago I found a deal in the local paper where I got 5 nights in blackpool for £75 and that included breakfast and tea. I dont think things that cheap crop up often, but you may get something similar for £100 or so, local papers are good places to check.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (117)
46.06%
Pro-humanity (137)
53.94%

Watched Threads