The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can honestly say I have never slept with someone I met in a club before, nor do I know many girls that have. Going clubbing does NOT = sex.
Reply 61
Y__
Very original, careful and well thought-out. Here, have a Nobel prize:

http://professorgeradin.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/11/buchanan_nobel_front.jpg

ROFL. Rep4You+
Seriously though lol, 2 guys in 2 months? Most girls would be in a short term relationship for a few months if they meet a new guy. Your just looking at the statistics of the average hardcore slut. Not the average girl.
:wink:
Reply 62
Probably is the wrong word. Try possibly. You're being entirely hypothetical and have nothing to back it up with.

Speak for yourself...
Reply 63
Yeah, totally normal :lolwut:
Reply 64
She's a slag.

Say no more.
Reply 65
Also you clearly have 0 female friends, I think prostitutes working the streets would struggle to get to these numbers
Four pages and no reputable statistics either in the original posting or any of the replies? 'ight, here's a pie chart to make things easy for you. It represents the number of sexual partners over a year by gender:

Remember, this does not mean you simply multiply it by 80 to get a lifelong average. Many people will have the same partner during consecutive years. I've not had any luck on life-long averages, but generally reports aren't far off 10 if I remember correctly.

Source: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=411

EDIT: studies on lifelong avergages seem to give different results (between 4 and 12 what I've seen from reputable sources). However, often there's a discrepency between the number of heterosexual partners men have had compared to women. which makes no mathematical sense.
Reply 67
I must say although these statistics are very wrong clearly for an average girl, it's not fair to say if a girl sleeps with this many men a month they are a slut, slag or a whore? Times have moved on and sex doesn't hold marital status anymore, it's just a bit of fun for most - very generalised but oh well.
Reply 68
damn i thought TSR was full of smart people

you guys get trolled on an hourly basis

pathetic
Reply 69
Atomic Tundra
Sorry lads before you grab the gun hear me out

I know its a depressing statistic because by the time you find a beloved wife and get married she probably would have slept with over 100 guys.

The reasoning behind this is simple, lets say a girl starts having sex around age 16. If she is in a serious relationship, that usually means 1 guy for a year.

But lets say shes not and she sleeps with a new guy, say every 2 months. That will mean 6 guys a year.

So by the time she is 22 she should have atleast 36 guys she has slept with. But as they get older they go to clubs and go out more (starting around age 18) so instead of one guy every 2 months it usually increases to about 2 guys a month.

It doesnt seem like to much when you think, wow 2 guys a month thats not much...

To sum it up, unless your girl was in a very long relationship a couple times, she probably has slept with over 100 guys.

So by your logic, I should have slept with 20 guys, seeing as I've never been in a 'very long relationship'. Not quite. There are a lot of sluts out there, but I don't know a single girl my age who sleeps with 2 different guys a month, every month, or indeed anything like that.

Where did you find this 'FACT'?
Reply 70
Ivars
I've not had any luck on life-long averages, but generally reports aren't far off 10 if I remember correctly.

From memory its 7 before you settle down and get married. That will be 2 or 3 relationships and 4 or 3 shorter term flings. I cannae remember the source. But the easiest way is just to ask the girl, alot of the time they are perfectly honest.
2 a month actually is quite a lot to be consistently doing.
Reply 72
Failed123
Wouldn't that be the same for guys? In fact, wouldn't it be more for guys? Personally, I do find that a mind blowing statistic, but still.

Why would it be more for guys, unless ofcourse they were having sex with each other??
ye.. "ok"
xmarilynx
Fail. Just because a girl isn't in a relationship and goes to clubs doesn't mean she has meaningless sex with strangers twice a month.

This.
Ahh so that's how AIDS keeps going!

No seriously, 2 people a month? I honestly don't know many that do that.
I'm going to agree with the OP. There's a lot of sluts in this world. I mean there are more than enough sluts on TSR. You should probably conduct a study on this.

I wouldn't say 100+ guys but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of girls are in double figures. :yep:
Reply 77
Mastermind`
I wouldn't say 100+ guys but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of girls are in double figures. :yep:

DOUBLE FIGURES!?! :eek: :eek: Holy ****!!! Must be a slut if they've slept with over 10 people!!! :eek3: :eek3:

....... Grow up............. :rolleyes:
Reply 78
Ma.Cl.
My goodness.
I'm jus glad that I'm abstinent.
Hard to believe but I do kno someone who slept with 48 guys in 4 years

Yet even that doesn't reach the OP's statistics. That would be 1 guy a month. He reckons 2 a month, so she's still only halfway there! (Unless she's under 18).
Reply 79
OP you are of course.. an idiot.

Less time mathematising, more time being one of the two a month.

Latest