Turn on thread page Beta

When people are ignorant! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    you know what, i really cant stand it when silly immature people say that certain people cant sing. Lets just say in this case WESTLIFE well obviousely they can sing but it just may be that you dont like there style of music. any views on my opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Do you really have nothing better to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Do you really have nothing better to do?
    excuse me this is a UK LEARNING FORUM i asked a simple question didnt i?i didnt cause any offense and didnt sound that stupid!so actually yes i have but i wanted peoples viewpoints on this subject!But i am sooooo sorry if i offended another arrogant person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    you know what, i really cant stand it when silly immature people say that certain people cant sing. Lets just say in this case WESTLIFE well obviousely they can sing but it just may be that you dont like there style of music. any views on my opinion?
    Slayer can grunt really whilst Raging Speedhorn would scare the low-slung trousers off any boy band

ReputationRep:
    excuse me this is a UK LEARNING FORUM i asked a simple question didnt i?i didnt cause any offense and didnt sound that stupid!so actually yes i have but i wanted peoples viewpoints on this subject!But i am sooooo sorry if i offended another arrogant person.
    Arrogance? In a thread where you're asking for thoughts about your opinion? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Arrogance? In a thread where you're asking for thoughts about your opinion?
    What's the world coming to?

ReputationRep:
    are you called Kaylee or Sharon by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Arrogance? In a thread where you're asking for thoughts about your opinion? :rolleyes:
    yes but i wanted views on the topic i asked about not "dont you have anything better to do" i wear my heart on my sleeve and this comment did really offend me actually.

ReputationRep:
    calm down you should no mr white by now he has 2 argue back

ReputationRep:
    yes but i wanted views on the topic i asked about not "dont you have anything better to do" i wear my heart on my sleeve and this comment did really offend me actually.
    It wasn't supposed to be offensive, just an observation.

Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    it's true-she does wear her heart on her sleeve. i mean she just admitted she likes Westlife, and i bet that's just for starters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    are you called Kaylee or Sharon by any chance?
    no soz mate x x

ReputationRep:
    I agree...it does annoy me when people who dislike a certain type of music brand it as being 'crap' and saying they don't have any talent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    it's true-she does wear her heart on her sleeve. i mean she just admitted she likes Westlife, and i bet that's just for starters.
    grow the **** up

ReputationRep:
    no soz mate x x
    what about shaz or Trace or stace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    what about shaz or Trace or stace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I agree...it does annoy me when people who dislike a certain type of music brand it as being 'crap' and saying they don't have any talent.
    exactly my point!its obviousely they HAVE talent or otherwose they wouldnt have got signed in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    exactly my point!its obviousely they HAVE talent or otherwose they wouldnt have got signed in the first place.
    They get signed for their image, not musical ability.

If they had musical ability, and they wanted to gain respect for it then I very much doubt they'd have had their hearts set on being in a boy-band.

They sell themselves, not their music. Pop whores.

ReputationRep:
    Waaiit a minute. Hanson were signed. that was scurrilous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Waaiit a minute. Hanson were signed. that was scurrilous.
    alrite you may have a point there then. what i mean is that when they sing it doesnt sound out of tune, so obviousely they can sing!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.