Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no you cant argue opinion!because someones opinion cant be changed. It can only be changed if a different view point or new evidence comes into play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    I'm ging to have to ask you two questions.
    1) What the hell is your avator
    2) Would u mind translating your sig - my latin only goes as far as year 9 :rolleyes:
    Ahh my avatar.

I got a PM from someone telling me it was offensive. They thought it was male erm... genetalia

It's a photoshop bodge job, originally from a photo of my face - don't know what that says about my face... :confused:

As for the Latin, don't worry - I've never learned any. Har har. I just thought it was amusing when I saw it...

"Sic hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus
    et nimis propinquus ades." ... "If you can read this bumper sticker, you are very well educated and much too close."

"Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur." ... "Oh! Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Ahh my avatar.

I got a PM from someone telling me it was offensive. They thought it was male erm... genetalia

It's a photoshop bodge job, originally from a photo of my face - don't know what that says about my face... :confused:

As for the Latin, don't worry - I've never learned any. Har har. I just thought it was amusing when I saw it...

"Sic hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus
    et nimis propinquus ades." ... "If you can read this bumper sticker, you are very well educated and much too close."

"Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur." ... "Oh! Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out."
    1)Funny. The same thought had crossed my mind. If it was my face i'd be worried

2)And there was me thinking you were clever... :rolleyes:
    They're great phrases to drop into conversation though, aren't they?

ReputationRep:

They're great phrases to drop into conversation though, aren't they?
    wot is wrong wiv aaron carter

ReputationRep:

Oh don't you worry, I'm on a par with Einstein in the clever department.

And yes, I'm concerned about my face, deeply. Does this mean when people look at me, the word "****" immediately spring to mind? Oh dear oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    wot is wrong wiv aaron carter
    it would take me to long to go into here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    And yes, I'm concerned about my face, deeply. Does this mean when people look at me, the word "****" immediately spring to mind? Oh dear oh dear.
    Alternatively they could be a couple of breasts. as opposed to just the one... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    it would take me to long to go into here.
    plz take the time wot do u think of him

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively they could be a couple of breasts. as opposed to just the one... :confused:
    I think it'd be wise of me to change it, to clear up any confusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    I think it'd be wise of me to change it, to clear up any confusion.
    But then we might be more confused about who you are... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    But then we might be more confused about who you are... :eek:
    You mean to say I'm not infamous? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    plz take the time wot do u think of him
    OK remember you asked for it:

My honest (and shortened) opinion of aaron carter is...*drum roll*

that he's a little squirt who will get uglier as he gets older and who can't sing *gasp!* and is riding on the back of his older brother's fame and will fall off very soon. in fact i thought he fell with a bump about two years ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    You mean to say I'm not infamous? :cool:
    True, true

ReputationRep:
    OK remember you asked for it:

My honest (and shortened) opinion of aaron carter is...*drum roll*

that he's a little squirt who will get uglier as he gets older and who can't sing *gasp!* and is riding on the back of his older brother's fame and will fall off very soon. in fact i thought he fell with a bump about two years ago...

nah i think hes cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    you know what, i really cant stand it when silly immature people say that certain people cant sing. Lets just say in this case WESTLIFE well obviousely they can sing but it just may be that you dont like there style of music. any views on my opinion?
    People in groups like westlife generally are, in my opinion, talentless. Yes they may be able to sing but so can most people, especially with the help of literally thousands of pounds worth of modern studio equipment enhancing their voices and if you've ever heard a boy "band" live it's completely cringeworthy.

But the thing is, groups like that simply aren't in the music business because they love music, because they can write and play and love writing and playing music. They are a commercial product, completely controlled and practically owned by the record companies. They only exist to make as much money as possible and the members of the groups in my opinion, are only in it for the fame, money and status they get from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    nah i think hes cute
    goodness me. there's no hope for the girl. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    goodness me. there's no hope for the girl. :eek:
    wot ya mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    wot ya mean
    take a wild guess.

ReputationRep:
    take a wild guess.
    wot is wrong wiv liking aaron carter im not the only fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    wot is wrong wiv liking aaron carter im not the only fan
    Betcha i could count them on one hand

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.