Turn on thread page Beta

looking for Joanne(or Jo-Ann) or Karen watch

ReputationRep:
    hello!

I am looking for Joanne(Jo-Ann) and Karen. They are both around 22 years old from Ireland, near Cork. They study in Liverpool
    Joanne(Jo-Ann) is blond and studies finance and economics, and Karen is a brunette. Does anybody know how I can contact them?
    If not, maybe an advice how I can find them. :confused:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's much chance of you finding anyone this way. Try taking a more pro-active approach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joacim)
    hello!

I am looking for Joanne(Jo-Ann) and Karen. They are both around 22 years old from Ireland, near Cork. They study in Liverpool
    Joanne(Jo-Ann) is blond and studies finance and economics, and Karen is a brunette. Does anybody know how I can contact them?

friends reunited

ReputationRep:
    hello!

Hi, I am Jo-ann....where you been?

ReputationRep:
    hello!

try the forum at www.l-s-u.com

ReputationRep:
    hello!

I'm Karen. Who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I'm Karen. Who are you?
    Hey Karen, you wanna go get a pint?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    It's me Jo ann

ReputationRep:
    Go on then Jo-ann, same place in Liverpool as usual then?

ReputationRep:
    Go on then Jo-ann, same place in Liverpool as usual then?
    what you doing int Manchester...traitor....Nah I wanna try a different place...it's called the Jolly Scouser

ReputationRep:
    what you doing int Manchester...traitor....Nah I wanna try a different place...it's called the Jolly Scouser
    I thought I would treat myself to a new dress, since it is my 23rd birthday, and you know what Livepool clothes shops are like, they only sell rockports and tracksuit bottoms, so I thought I'd try Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would treat myself to a new dress, since it is my 23rd birthday, and you know what Livepool clothes shops are like, they only sell rockports and tracksuit bottoms, so I thought I'd try Manchester.
    That's fooking it *****...you sold out

ReputationRep:
    That's fooking it *****...you sold out
    Oh yeah, awww wighty den come on, I'll use me fooking cewbar den, its like dat den, *** on zen biatch.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, you're both posers I am Joanne (Jo-ann) and Karen.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, awww wighty den come on, I'll use me fooking cewbar den, its like dat den, *** on zen biatch.
    CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Calm calm down, you know what I mean likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee, I use my ****ing crowbar and rob ye Car you little Manc *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!
    Have you heard of scousers in the states?

ReputationRep:
    Calm calm down, you know what I mean likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee, I use my ****ing crowbar and rob ye Car you little Manc *****
    Nooo

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard of scousers in the states?
    No, do I dare ask?

ReputationRep:
    Before we start, can I entice you to purchase some stolen goods? Perhaps some Rockport shoes for your mum? And the odd television set for your dad? And a playstation (hahaha with nothing inside) for your 8 younger siblings?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 21, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.