Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello!

I am looking for Joanne(Jo-Ann) and Karen. They are both around 22 years old from Ireland, near Cork. They study in Liverpool
    Joanne(Jo-Ann) is blond and studies finance and economics, and Karen is a brunette. Does anybody know how I can contact them?
    If not, maybe an advice how I can find them. :confused:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's much chance of you finding anyone this way. Try taking a more pro-active approach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joacim)
    hello!

I am looking for Joanne(Jo-Ann) and Karen. They are both around 22 years old from Ireland, near Cork. They study in Liverpool
    Joanne(Jo-Ann) is blond and studies finance and economics, and Karen is a brunette. Does anybody know how I can contact them?

friends reunited

ReputationRep:
    hello!

Hi, I am Jo-ann....where you been?

ReputationRep:
    hello!

try the forum at www.l-s-u.com

ReputationRep:
    hello!

I'm Karen. Who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I'm Karen. Who are you?
    Hey Karen, you wanna go get a pint?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    It's me Jo ann

ReputationRep:
    Go on then Jo-ann, same place in Liverpool as usual then?

ReputationRep:
    Go on then Jo-ann, same place in Liverpool as usual then?
    what you doing int Manchester...traitor....Nah I wanna try a different place...it's called the Jolly Scouser

ReputationRep:
    what you doing int Manchester...traitor....Nah I wanna try a different place...it's called the Jolly Scouser
    I thought I would treat myself to a new dress, since it is my 23rd birthday, and you know what Livepool clothes shops are like, they only sell rockports and tracksuit bottoms, so I thought I'd try Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would treat myself to a new dress, since it is my 23rd birthday, and you know what Livepool clothes shops are like, they only sell rockports and tracksuit bottoms, so I thought I'd try Manchester.
    That's fooking it *****...you sold out

ReputationRep:
    That's fooking it *****...you sold out
    Oh yeah, awww wighty den come on, I'll use me fooking cewbar den, its like dat den, *** on zen biatch.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, you're both posers I am Joanne (Jo-ann) and Karen.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, awww wighty den come on, I'll use me fooking cewbar den, its like dat den, *** on zen biatch.
    CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Calm calm down, you know what I mean likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee, I use my ****ing crowbar and rob ye Car you little Manc *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!
    Have you heard of scousers in the states?

ReputationRep:
    Calm calm down, you know what I mean likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee, I use my ****ing crowbar and rob ye Car you little Manc *****
    Nooo

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard of scousers in the states?
    No, do I dare ask?

ReputationRep:
    Before we start, can I entice you to purchase some stolen goods? Perhaps some Rockport shoes for your mum? And the odd television set for your dad? And a playstation (hahaha with nothing inside) for your 8 younger siblings?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 21, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.