looking for Joanne(or Jo-Ann) or Karen

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Joacim
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hello!

I am looking for Joanne(Jo-Ann) and Karen. They are both around 22 years old from Ireland, near Cork. They study in Liverpool
Joanne(Jo-Ann) is blond and studies finance and economics, and Karen is a brunette. Does anybody know how I can contact them?
If not, maybe an advice how I can find them. :confused:

:cool:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't think there's much chance of you finding anyone this way. Try taking a more pro-active approach.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joacim)
hello!

I am looking for Joanne(Jo-Ann) and Karen. They are both around 22 years old from Ireland, near Cork. They study in Liverpool
Joanne(Jo-Ann) is blond and studies finance and economics, and Karen is a brunette. Does anybody know how I can contact them?

friends reunited
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello!

Hi, I am Jo-ann....where you been?
bent
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello!

try the forum at www.l-s-u.com
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello!

I'm Karen. Who are you?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I'm Karen. Who are you?
Hey Karen, you wanna go get a pint?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
It's me Jo ann
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Go on then Jo-ann, same place in Liverpool as usual then?
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Go on then Jo-ann, same place in Liverpool as usual then?
what you doing int Manchester...traitor....Nah I wanna try a different place...it's called the Jolly Scouser
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what you doing int Manchester...traitor....Nah I wanna try a different place...it's called the Jolly Scouser
I thought I would treat myself to a new dress, since it is my 23rd birthday, and you know what Livepool clothes shops are like, they only sell rockports and tracksuit bottoms, so I thought I'd try Manchester.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought I would treat myself to a new dress, since it is my 23rd birthday, and you know what Livepool clothes shops are like, they only sell rockports and tracksuit bottoms, so I thought I'd try Manchester.
That's fooking it *****...you sold out
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That's fooking it *****...you sold out
Oh yeah, awww wighty den come on, I'll use me fooking cewbar den, its like dat den, *** on zen biatch.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ahhh, you're both posers I am Joanne (Jo-ann) and Karen.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh yeah, awww wighty den come on, I'll use me fooking cewbar den, its like dat den, *** on zen biatch.
CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Calm calm down, you know what I mean likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee, I use my ****ing crowbar and rob ye Car you little Manc *****
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
CAT FIGHT!!!!!!!!
Have you heard of scousers in the states?
Bhaal 85
Report 16 years ago
Calm calm down, you know what I mean likkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee, I use my ****ing crowbar and rob ye Car you little Manc *****
Nooo
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you heard of scousers in the states?
No, do I dare ask?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Before we start, can I entice you to purchase some stolen goods? Perhaps some Rockport shoes for your mum? And the odd television set for your dad? And a playstation (hahaha with nothing inside) for your 8 younger siblings?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.99%
Take exams next summer (37)
13.91%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.56%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
9.02%
I'm not applying to university (12)
4.51%

Watched Threads