Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got a text just before from that girl I was talking about when I slept on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue either. Meet up with her and see what develops I guess.

ReputationRep:
    you see?? she does like being treated like a lady!!! :top: perhaps she can b ur gf. if she seems lik she wants to , just tell her then that u dont have much experience. if she laughs then shes a slut and a mean ho. if she is nice , :top: :worm: she'll teach u the way. and if u r embarrssd to tell her u r a virgin, u don lov her

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, magiccarpet world is a nice simple little one, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    what the heck are you talking about.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: you got me

ReputationRep:
    hey man, how's it going? i'm in a pretty similar situation as you except that I am not a virgin. From my experience, i think you should defo wait until you meet someone you are comfortable with. otherwise any lack of understanding you have will only get deeper. i can't offer much advice on how to meet someone in your situation, i would've thought that most folk our age will have lost their plates a long time ago. for me, i have now met someone i would like a relationship with but that isn't going too well. i can't offer much help other than that you should definetely hold on.

ReputationRep:
    howz it goin with that girl??! (the one u slept on floor then she text etc?!)...i need some good gossip..im bored. a guy hasnt texted me in days (ok, not one im interested in!).
    so, how did u all get onto the topic of oral sex??????

ReputationRep:
    find someone in the same position...

i wouldnt worry, i bet a lot of your friends that are supposedly aren't shagging and theyre all posting on other forums saying that theyre the only ones not shagging as well...

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be to just do it and not worry - even if you don't like the girl that much. Sounds callous, but it's better for you in the long run. the fact is that, once you're having it, sex is not the mysterious, divine thing it seems to be before you've had it. Chances are your first time will be disappointing - not that it's that bad, just that it's not what it's cracked up to be. But that doesn't mean it won't be great fun and a wonderful thing. The more you wait, the more you'll worry.

But don't worry. My ex related a tale about someone she's working with. He is now 31, and due to not growing into his looks for a while and self-consciousness, he didn't lose his virginity till he was 23. He is currently seeing 3 different girls, with others on the side.
    And if it makes you feel any better, comedian Jimmy Carr didn't lose it till he was 25.

ReputationRep:
    get a prostitute then, if you are so obsessed with virginity.hehe

ReputationRep:
    get a prostitute then, if you are so obsessed with virginity.hehe
    probably get STDs during your first time too... bargain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    He is currently seeing 3 different girls, with others on the side.
    :eek: how can that be a good thing???? BAST:eek:RD!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    :eek: how can that be a good thing???? BAST:eek:RD!!!!!!!
    I don't mean it in that sense (partic as he tried to chat up my ex), but rather in the sense that he would have felt the same at about 20, but he is enjoying his sexuality now.

ReputationRep:
    sex aint all its cracked up to be hun

you'll find that out

if your virginity is bothering you taht month gte drunk and lose it, but really my advice is don't let it bother you

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.