Turn on thread page Beta

WHERE TO FIND POOR PEOPLE (parody of posh girl thread) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Find a poor people school. Take a look around the city of Bradford, Newcastle, Liverpool or Manchester or Millwall. the worst area and longest dole queue at the post office.
    Also, learn how to use a crowbar, smash a window and then get the car stereo goodness that lies within!
    You must wear short addias pants in these places, also be from "da streetz" - that is the talk you must use in these areas, as if you say words such as "coagulated lump of coal" or "I'm a jolly chap, let's play polo", you shall be chased and probably stabbed.

(Original post by gayboy09)
    Find a poor people school. Take a look around the city of Bradford, Newcastle, Liverpool or Manchester or Millwall. the worst area and longest dole queue at the post office.
    Also, learn how to use a crowbar, smash a window and then get the car stereo goodness that lies within!
    You must wear short addias pants in these places, also be from "da streetz" - that is the talk you must use in these areas, as if you say words such as "coagulated lump of coal" or "I'm a jolly chap, let's play polo", you shall be chased and probably stabbed.
    Hey, the Toon rocks!

ReputationRep:
    I hope this is a mere parody and not an attack on those of us who live in a relatively poor area, if the latter I will be pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I hope this is a mere parody and not an attack on those of us who live in a relatively poor area, if the latter I will be pissed off.
    Really? Well an attack on those that are relatively poor would include yours truly, I therefore detest the views of a pompous prig, toffee nose git.
    It appears you want to convey the image that you are poverty striken, and I can really share in your plight. So, you live on a barratt estate right? Or a redwood mansion, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Really? Well an attack on those that are relatively poor would include yours truly, I therefore detest the views of a pompous prig, toffee nose git.
    It appears you want to convey the image that you are poverty striken, and I can really share in your plight. So, you live on a barratt estate right? Or a redwood mansion, perhaps?
    Dude I wasn't trying to rile you, how was I supposed to know you were also from a 'poor' area? No I am not poverty stricken but being in this area there's no way I could have grown up to become a "pompous toffee nose etc". I'm proud of my 'lowly' roots so if it was an attack I would take it to heart. Obviously it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Dude I wasn't trying to rile you, how was I supposed to know you were also from a 'poor' area? No I am not poverty stricken but being in this area there's no way I could have grown up to become a "pompous toffee nose etc". I'm proud of my 'lowly' roots so if it was an attack I would take it to heart. Obviously it wasn't.
    You got the message that I am implied you were "pompous toffee nose etc". This is false and was implied by you.
    Where in Manchester do you live? Your lowly roots shall be pulled from the soil that provided you with the vital nutrients to type your reply.

ReputationRep:
    I'm proud of my 'lowly' roots so if it was an attack I would take it to heart. Obviously it wasn't.
    I take it your from bangladesh then?

ReputationRep:

Not Bangledesh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    wtf

ReputationRep:
    You got the message that I am implied you were "pompous toffee nose etc". This is false and was implied by you.
    Where in Manchester do you live? Your lowly roots shall be pulled from the soil that provided you with the vital nutrients to type your reply.
    I'm from Tower Hamlets, London!

ReputationRep:
    im from Liverpool and its a brill city i think u wanna think b4 u say things on eya!! u r stereotyping!! people from liverpool are not all the same!!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! I'm from Bradford and I can assure you, we are not all the same here.

ReputationRep:
    WO WO WO hold your horses please.

It was a parody of another thread, it isn;t intended to badmouth these areas, apart from Manchester (I live there) and maybe Liverpool....

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.