Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Green skinny jeans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [*ArTs-AnD-CrAftS*])
    Serious :eek: But aint they more appropiate for...Boys? I think they do no good for the femine women figure!
    Really? I think they're awesome :rolleyes: They're very appropriate for the summer. :o: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    LOL. no thanks.
    :awesome:

In answer to your question I think green ones could look good, if you have the right sort of style. :]
    I made the mistake of getting some last year and they just weren't really me.

ReputationRep:
    Link doesn't work!

ReputationRep:
    green is to sceney..
    XD they are rad though (Y) nice colour green

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LakeEffectKid)
    :awesome:

In answer to your question I think green ones could look good, if you have the right sort of style. :]
    I made the mistake of getting some last year and they just weren't really me.
    oh.see, I'm them weirdos. I love wearing bright colours..although sometimes i can go a bit too much OTT :o:

ReputationRep:
    do it :woo:
    team with orange top :yep: or pink, whichever. or purple! just not white or black bleurghh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Really? I think they're awesome :rolleyes: They're very appropriate for the summer. :o: :yep:
    True but Im only 5ft2, and think they might make me look shorter than I am!

ReputationRep:
    they're cute, but make sure you get a flattering size, not just any old random one

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them.....It might work and I'm sure it's a fun colour to wear.
    But...eh.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. hopefully size 27 wont be baggy! maybe team them up with these:

http://www.asos.com/Kookai/Kookai-Mu...t=-1&clr=White

any ideas? I think I might order it and not wear it until my birthday!

ReputationRep:
    True but Im only 5ft2, and think they might make me look shorter than I am!
    I'm 'only' 5'4 myself, and boyfriend jeans don't really make me look any shorter than I am, so I'm sure they'd look lovely on you. :o: :rolleyes:

Great colour. :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    I've got green ones and they're cool, you just need to wear them with the right things

ReputationRep:
    I'm 'only' 5'4 myself, and boyfriend jeans don't really make me look any shorter than I am, so I'm sure they'd look lovely on you. :o: :rolleyes:
    hmmm. Your kinda tempting me to buy a pair! Are they comfy?...Oh, what kinda shoes do you wear them with?

ReputationRep:
    i want em! :O x

ReputationRep:
    hmmm. Your kinda tempting me to buy a pair! Are they comfy?...Oh, what kinda shoes do you wear them with?
    Yep, they are. I usually wear flats or vans, but simple gladiators look good too.

ReputationRep:
    I like them. get them if you're tall & slender, if you're stumpy or fat by any chance then nonoNO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)
    i want em! :O x
    Lol. if your skinny enough for a size 30 or 31..why not- they look unisex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma373)
    I like them. get them if you're tall & slender, if you're stumpy or fat by any chance then nonoNO.
    oh..Im a size 6 but 5ft2!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, they are. I usually wear flats or vans, but simple gladiators look good too.
    I think i might give them a try and take back my words :p:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 26, 2009
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.