Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Green skinny jeans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [*ArTs-AnD-CrAftS*])
    oh..Im a size 6 but 5ft2!
    I know girls of a similar/smaller height than yours, but they're size 4. They look great in skinny jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    I know girls of a similar/smaller height than yours, but they're size 4. They look great in skinny jeans
    Size 4 :eek3: should i not wear them?

ReputationRep:
    OH WOW.. I'm surprised with the amount of people that liked it! Thank you soo much everyone. I'm buying it but there's a problem. I'm a uk size 6 with jeans..and they have size 27,30 and 31 left. dammm.should i just order the size 27?
    I bought a pair of too big jeans once because they were so cool. But I never wear them - it's more important to get something that fits perfectly. You can get green skinnies plenty of places, just look somewhere else.

Oh and yes go for it, but don't where anything colourful with it, just greys and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Size 4 :eek3: should i not wear them?
    Noo that's not what i meant lol. What i meant was they are a similar height and size to you, so i don't think it will be a problem; you should go for it. If you're not sure just get them and then return them if they don't look right. I'm sure they will look great though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    I bought a pair of too big jeans once because they were so cool. But I never wear them - it's more important to get something that fits perfectly. You can get green skinnies plenty of places, just look somewhere else.

Oh and yes go for it, but don't where anything colourful with it, just greys and stuff.
    yeah- I've been thinking about purchasing them somewhere else, a lot cheaper than £80. Ordered it already so hopefully it wont look too baggy but if it does then I'll return them and buy a cheaper pair instores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someperson)
    Noo that's not what i meant lol. What i meant was they are a similar height and size to you, so i don't think it will be a problem; you should go for it. If you're not sure just get them and then return them if they don't look right. I'm sure they will look great though!
    Thanks, got worried there for a moment!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. if your skinny enough for a size 30 or 31..why not- they look unisex!
    what website?? x

ReputationRep:
    Link doesn't work!
    god damn ill find it an edit the post

ReputationRep:
    I have turquoisey ones similar to them. Everyones seems to like them, they have little zips a the bottom of the back (to be different )

ReputationRep:
    [FIXED LINK]

green is lame. check these bad boys out zebra skinnies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)
    what website?? x
    www.coggles.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarletsmoke)
    [FIXED LINK]

green is lame. check these bad boys out zebra skinnies
    wow. they're very unique. I doubt I can pull that kinda style off! But thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    love em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    I have turquoisey ones similar to them. Everyones seems to like them, they have little zips a the bottom of the back (to be different )
    Zips at the bottom of the back- I think there's a new trend alert. I saw them a couple of times with normal denims..but where did you buy the turquoise ones may I ask!

ReputationRep:
    www.coggles.com
    awesome! thanks~! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey they're nice...wouldn't wear them personally but if you're a 'green skinnies person' go for it

ReputationRep:
    Zips at the bottom of the back- I think there's a new trend alert. I saw them a couple of times with normal denims..but where did you buy the turquoise ones may I ask!
    Topshop, in January. I doubt there on sale anymore. Check though.

ReputationRep:
    i think they're alright, but i know that i'd atleast get bored of them really quickly so spending 100+ on them would be a waste of money. I really like the model (have some matic ones myself) but i'd get them in blue instead. You can easily find cheaper versions of colored jeans pretty much anywhere!

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.