Close to home Watch

This discussion is closed.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Posting stuff like what, i asked for advice on a matter, not lectures. This isn't fair one bit. Of someone else asked for this advice they would get it.
This wouldn't be the umpteenth time they'd done the same thing though.

And you didn't answer my question.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by erk)
Was he good?
:rolleyes: yes.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
More importantly did you manage to use protection this time or are we going to get yet another morning after pill thread???
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had sex with my mates big brother tonight. I'm not sure how she'll react to it. My other mate said she won't bother but her big brother said he isn't sure. So should i tell her or if it was you would you rather not know:| I feel guilty not telling her so thats why i need to know.
if you tell her she's gonna either be really mad if it was a one off, that u have treated her bro like a man ho. or she'll be really happy and think her best mate is going out with her bro. if you arent serious about him, keep quiet and tell him to do the same. forget about the guilt, if she thinks you just shagged her bro randomly, she's gonna think u got no respect for her family.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Posting stuff like what, i asked for advice on a matter, not lectures. This isn't fair one bit. Of someone else asked for this advice they would get it.
If people constantly ask for advice, and say that they will take heed, and at the first opportunity break a promise, the people who give advice get pissed off. It is just human nature.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
If people constantly ask for advice, and say that they will take heed, and at the first opportunity break a promise, the people who give advice get pissed off. It is just human nature.
That was the point i was trying to make but you were much more eloquent than i
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
More importantly did you manage to use protection this time or are we going to get yet another morning after pill thread???
Yes.
erk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:rolleyes: yes.
Do you not realise he was using you for sex, and nothing else? doesn't that make you think "oh, i'd like to be cared for"..?
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes.
To what protection or the morning after thread :rolleyes:
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by magiccarpet)
if you tell her she's gonna either be really mad if it was a one off, that u have treated her bro like a man ho. or she'll be really happy and think her best mate is going out with her bro. if you arent serious about him, keep quiet and tell him to do the same. forget about the guilt, if she thinks you just shagged her bro randomly, she's gonna think u got no respect for her family.
Thanks for actually giving me advice.

I dunno if it was just a one off thing. It wasn't like i just did it as a quickie. He had asked me and came down to meet up with me and stuff. When i think of it, it's actually kinda complicated cos i dont really know what the hells going on. I feel bad not telling her though.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by erk)
Do you not realise he was using you for sex, and nothing else? doesn't that make you think "oh, i'd like to be cared for"..?

We've been there, done that, asked all these questions. And then she goes and does it again. Hence the despair and lack of patience. :rolleyes:
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
To what protection or the morning after thread :rolleyes:
Protection.
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by erk)
Since he was the one who did all the chasing, not knowing even if i was a virgin or not and telling my mate (not his sis) that he liked me, i dont think he was.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Protection.
At least one message has finally got through then.

Seriously, I don't think you should tell her until you've sorted stuff out between you and the guy. Obviously at some point, if it continues, then she will find out, and it's best from you than from some random in the street.

But really, FFS, have more self-respect!
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Since he was the one who did all the chasing, not knowing even if i was a virgin or not and telling my mate (not his sis) that he liked me, i dont think he was.
Maybe he knows of your "reputation" and thought you were a sure thing?
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well if you are going out with him, and are sure he wants a rlationship, wait a couple of weeks then both take her out for eg dinner and tell her. but it depends on how you think she'll be. she might be happy he has a nice gf.
erk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There's a thing people do, it's called lying. We'll see, the ultimate test is if he takes it further, oh, i mean further than a quick shag now and again by the way. :p:
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
well if you are going out with him, and are sure he wants a rlationship, wait a couple of weeks then both take her out for eg dinner and tell her. but it depends on how you think she'll be. she might be happy he has a nice gf.
Just how deluded are you?
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by visesh)
Maybe he knows of your "reputation" and thought you were a sure thing?
Whta reputuation. My rep isn't any worse than any other lassies i know.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Whta reputuation. My rep isn't any worse than any other lassies i know.
Do you live in ho-ville?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads