Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Do you think that Need Money's actions (getting wasted all the time at 15, having unprotected sex with people who she barely knows, etc) are good? Do you think if everyone behaved this way society would be a better place?
    According to the media, were already there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Or well on the way. Which is why it's important to make sure that people start to take more responsibility for their actions. Sex is great but Need Money is a good example of someone who doesn't care about the consequences of her actions. The libertarian ideal of free love and carefree sex is unrealistic for someone who doesn't even take care to use basic precautions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Don't believe everything you read.

MC, if you're going to be offensive about my morals, ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Don't believe everything you read.

MC, if you're going to be offensive about my morals, ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!
    what question? i was referring to your thread about giving random head, in the same way you keep bringing up my culture.

ReputationRep:
    out of curiosity why is this thread named "close to home" :confused:

this is a lot like a soap show. Eastenders :eek:

dum dum, dum dum dum, du du du diu du du duuuuuuu, di di di duu du du du du du duuuuu

ReputationRep:
    she mean that going out with her mates brother was too close to her friendship to be good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    she mean that going out with her mates brother was too close to her friendship to be good
    ohh, still a very weird name for a thread. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    oh well, we're getting at least somewhere. He's near her age and wore a condom, let's applaud the progress.

-oh, and it has nothing to do with your mate at all. Don't *lie* if she asks, but there's no reason to "take her out for dinner" and tell her O.o
    well i just thought if she was gonna be mad or weirded out, treating her nice might cushion the blow. if i found anyone messing my bro i'd be damn angry :mad:

ReputationRep:
    You have a problem with your brother having a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    Don't call her a ****. If it was a GUY her age who had had sex with his mates older sister a lot of ppl would probably react very differently
    Well, I wish I'd been at it at 14... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    You have a problem with your brother having a relationship?
    i said 'messing' with him. if he meets a nice girl, thats fine. but if its some cheap looking ho who's just slept with him randomly after 2 weeks, i'd damn well kill the b*tch. nobody treats any of my family like sh*t and gets away with it :mad: if the girl had a bad rep i'd definatly not allow the relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    Well, I wish I'd been at it at 14... :cool:
    make up for lost time :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Well done on the "not having any more random sex." :rolleyes:

Did you manage to remember to use a condom this time?

"Only" 4, before you're even legal?!?
    I believe it's more than that...

ReputationRep:
    might cushion the blow
    do u have the 2 people confused?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    So are you calling need_money a cheap looking ho with a bad rep then?
    where did you get that from?? no i was saying a girl who was a bad ho has no chance with my bro.

i was using this to show how some people may react badly to a mate sleeping with their bro, and she might need to take the gil out somewhere nice to tell her to make it easier if she lthinks the girl will be mad

ReputationRep:
    where did you get that from?? no i was saying a girl who was a bad ho has no chance with my bro.

i was using this to show how some people may react badly to a mate sleeping with their bro, and she might need to take the gil out somewhere nice to tell her to make it easier if she lthinks the girl will be mad
    Who you let Need Money get with your brother?

ReputationRep:
    can i just ask how you justify calling someone a ho? its such a horrible thing to say to someone, i couldn't ever call someone that.

i don't agree with what she's done, but i reckon that is out of order..

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to ask need_money a question.

You've not been pregnant yet, always waiting for your period rather than taking the morning after pill or even a test.

Have you had an STI/STD test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    can i just ask how you justify calling someone a ho? its such a horrible thing to say to someone, i couldn't ever call someone that.

i don't agree with what she's done, but i reckon that is out of order..
    It certainly is. For a start the word is bloody well spelled 'w-h-o-r-e'.

Edit: Has just discovered that this site doesn't like that word... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    It certainly is. For a start the word is ****ing well spelled 'w-h-o-r-e'.
    **** off you! :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.