Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well , ive got the list of where im applying now:
    Uni of glasgow, kings, RHUL for molec bio and foundation, Queen mary foundation, U of durham

so where do i send this stuff? to wat adress? the main one? because i cant find admissions office adresses..help..!

ReputationRep:
    You should send it to the main one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovemachine)
    well , ive got the list of where im applying now:
    Uni of glasgow, kings, RHUL for molec bio and foundation, Queen mary foundation, U of durham

so where do i send this stuff? to wat adress? the main one? because i cant find admissions office adresses..help..!

Aren't you supposed to get a UCAS form, and fill it in, (listing the unis you're applying to), write a personal statement and send it back to the UCAS address? Then UCAS will forward your stuff to the universities. You are not sending anything to the universities directly.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...u sure about that? so i send 6 copies of transcripts to UCAS office?

ReputationRep:
    ucas.com... you fill out the applicationt there, one application for all universities.

ReputationRep:
    hmm...u sure about that? so i send 6 copies of transcripts to UCAS office?
    You send the transcripts to the individual universities, not UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, sorry, I was confused...

basically, the UCAS form ( where you write the list of the unis you're applying to and your personal details, personal statement) is going to the UCAS address.

And your highschool transcripts are going to individual colleges.

everything clear now

ReputationRep:
    yup! thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    oh and hows RHUL treating ya?

ReputationRep:
    oh and hows RHUL treating ya?
    very well, except that it's on the exam period at the mo, but otherwise life here rocks, so you'd better come here :p:

Oh btw, you know the novel "The Da Vinci Code" right? Royal Holloway is mentioned in there, and next year they're gonna make a film of it, so they'll be shooting some scenes on our campus soon! And when it gets released, we're gonna be FAAAAMOUSSS all over the globe!!!!!! :cool:

RHUL goes to Hollywood! *swoon*

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.