No Cleavage Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mrs_F
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by clairey87)
I like a rant about my boobs also. I'm the same as you, 32A on contraceptive jabs but no improvemend. Chocolate goes to my tummy and thighs. I'm thinking of investing in a Wonderbra! I'd like to be a B
Exactly that's all I want to be - it really isn't asking much! I have looked at wonderbra's but they don't seem to have much padding in them - they don't convince me that they can give me an extra cup size but I might try one see what it's like. So far the chocy hasn't gone on my tummy (touch wood) that's the only way I have been lucky, I just wish I would get bigger boobs instead of bigger hips
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Strumpet)
It really annoyed me how the pill made my boobs increase a cup size, I was perfectly happy before! :mad:
What pill are you on?

Would the doctor actually change my pill just cos I want bigger boobs or would he just laugh at me? I am worried that if I went on a pill that increased my bust size then Me being as unlucky as I am will also get an increased belly, bum and legs size too.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
Whenever I try on a low cut top, no matter what bra I am wearing, I always look so flat, I look and feel like a little girl. And no matter how nicely I am dressed up, I always feel so unattractive. I desperately need something to give me a bit of Cleavage, or just something to make me look half way decent. What can anyone suggest? I am very clueless when it bra’s and what type/ect to buy and all that.

thanks
probably the answer is not to wear such low cut tops. if you are fairly flat chested (i'm an A cup) then low cut just doesn't suit. i tend to wear higher necked tops and shorter skirts instead!

when i want a bit of boobs i wear padded/push up bras. wonderbras do those good ones you can tighten from the middle. go to debenhams or marks' and pick up loads and loads of bras and try them all on until you find one you like!
Flicker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
What pill are you on?

Would the doctor actually change my pill just cos I want bigger boobs or would he just laugh at me? I am worried that if I went on a pill that increased my bust size then Me being as unlucky as I am will also get an increased belly, bum and legs size too.
there's no guarantee the pill will increase your bust size so i don't think the doctor would change you because of that. It's different for everyone, doesn't matter which pill works for someone else because that doesn't mean it will work for you.
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by allisandro)
there's no guarantee the pill will increase your bust size so i don't think the doctor would change you because of that. It's different for everyone, doesn't matter which pill works for someone else because that doesn't mean it will work for you.
Yeah I know - desperate measures. All my pill seemed to do was give me hips! Do Wonderbra's work then? Can you see an increase in bust size?
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I know - desperate measures. All my pill seemed to do was give me hips! Do Wonderbra's work then? Can you see an increase in bust size?
Hmm, which pill are you on?
I don't think the doctor would have too much of a problem changing your pill, as long as it wasn't one of those expensive ones (there is one in particular which is meant to cost quite a bit). Of course, a new pill could give you negative side-effects. So...hmm, it's a tough one.
Sometimes boobs just don't grow, which I realise must be really annoying, but as many have said, bigger isn't always better.
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What pill are you on?

Mycrogynon. It made me put on weight all over though. I went from being a size 8 to a 10, and a D to a DD.
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mycrogynon. It made me put on weight all over though. I went from being a size 8 to a 10, and a D to a DD.
I went from 8 to 10 on my pill but my hips just grew (I didn't have any before). I don't wanna put anymore weight on, I just want bigger boobs. But well I guess I just can't have that!
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Laces)
Hmm, which pill are you on?
I don't think the doctor would have too much of a problem changing your pill, as long as it wasn't one of those expensive ones (there is one in particular which is meant to cost quite a bit). Of course, a new pill could give you negative side-effects. So...hmm, it's a tough one.
Sometimes boobs just don't grow, which I realise must be really annoying, but as many have said, bigger isn't always better.
I'm on Norimin. I have had quite a few side affects on that over the two years I have been on it. I put on a stone (unfortunately not on my chest), I seem even moodier, my sex drive is really low sometimes, I have had sky high blood pressure lately, so my doctor might be changing it soon anyway. I have heard about one called Yasmin, that is meant to clear skin, as well. Maybe I could mention it to him, see what he says!
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm on Norimin. I have had quite a few side affects on that over the two years I have been on it. I put on a stone (unfortunately not on my chest), I seem even moodier, my sex drive is really low sometimes, I have had sky high blood pressure lately, so my doctor might be changing it soon anyway. I have heard about one called Yasmin, that is meant to clear skin, as well. Maybe I could mention it to him, see what he says!
Ok, Yasmin the the expensive pill I was referring to- it costs them a lot more to give it to you than the others.

Still, you have had many side effects so you should definately give it a try. Just be aware that it'll take a bit on convincing I was on Ovranette, which I think it quite a common one, and apart from the weight gain it gave me no side effects.
laura789
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
Whenever I try on a low cut top, no matter what bra I am wearing, I always look so flat, I look and feel like a little girl. And no matter how nicely I am dressed up, I always feel so unattractive. I desperately need something to give me a bit of Cleavage, or just something to make me look half way decent. What can anyone suggest? I am very clueless when it bra’s and what type/ect to buy and all that.

thanks
as my boyfriend says...nipples on a wall
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by laura789)
as my boyfriend says...nipples on a wall
And that is really going to make people feel better. Nice shallow boyfriend you seem to have there!
LittleMiss
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lynsey im the same size as you and in an ideal world I would like a B cup but im happy as I am, if people dont like it its not my problem. It makes me look young sometimes (im 20) but im not that bothered I dont usually wear padded bras either I find them to look too false. I just wear normal bras.
xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Exactly that's all I want to be - it really isn't asking much! I have looked at wonderbra's but they don't seem to have much padding in them - they don't convince me that they can give me an extra cup size but I might try one see what it's like. So far the chocy hasn't gone on my tummy (touch wood) that's the only way I have been lucky, I just wish I would get bigger boobs instead of bigger hips
they're not that great. *sighs*
IceFleur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There's a brilliant bra shop in HK that sells bras that actually fits your breast size, improves your posture and encourages growth (seriously). I have never worn a more comfortable bra in my life - it actually fits, unlike all the crappy ones they have here. I was a size B over here, but now I'm a size...well, I'm the fifth letter in the alphabet.
Flicker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Laces)
Ok, Yasmin the the expensive pill I was referring to- it costs them a lot more to give it to you than the others.

Still, you have had many side effects so you should definately give it a try. Just be aware that it'll take a bit on convincing I was on Ovranette, which I think it quite a common one, and apart from the weight gain it gave me no side effects.
i'm on yasmin, because i didn't get on with microgynon. it does cost more but that doesn't mean doctors won't presribe it, it just means they will try others first, and if they're not preferable you can try the more expensive ones. that's why we have the NHS! My doctor certainly didn't take any "convincing". i just said i'd rather not go on microgynon and he said "ok, try this."

i've not gained any weight on any of the 3 pills i've been on, nor have my boobs grown.

lynsey - as i said before, just go to debenhams or somewhere and try on loads and loads of different bras. you will find one eventually!

my boyfriend always says more than a handful is a waste anyway - but as soon as you can accept yourself you will seem sexier!
spoonofdeath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Try putting on weight and hope it goes in the right place... The pill can often do it. My ex went from B cup to D Cup. woohoo. (she was still my gf at the time)
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by allisandro)
i'm on yasmin, because i didn't get on with microgynon. it does cost more but that doesn't mean doctors won't presribe it, it just means they will try others first, and if they're not preferable you can try the more expensive ones. that's why we have the NHS! My doctor certainly didn't take any "convincing". i just said i'd rather not go on microgynon and he said "ok, try this."

i've not gained any weight on any of the 3 pills i've been on, nor have my boobs grown.

lynsey - as i said before, just go to debenhams or somewhere and try on loads and loads of different bras. you will find one eventually!

my boyfriend always says more than a handful is a waste anyway - but as soon as you can accept yourself you will seem sexier!
My fiance says exactly the same, and although I am gradually starting to believe that he does like my little boobies, I still wouldn't mind them growing just a bit so that I can wear normal bras without feeling paranoid that I look like a man with long hair and hips! LOL. I am learning to love my boobs though, slowly but surely!
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It really annoyed me how the pill made my boobs increase a cup size, I was perfectly happy before! :mad:
The pill did that to me too and to be honest I was quite happy about it, then I lost half a stone and a lot of my boobs :s:
[email protected] x x x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gd point! every1 loves keira but actually she isnt [email protected] appealin! she is pretty but not as much as every1 makes out.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (808)
80.4%
Leave (197)
19.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed