Turn on thread page Beta

any scriptwriters out there watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    tell me what you've got?I'm intrested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polanski's Pal)
    tell me what you've got?I'm intrested!
    I do Film Studies, and I'm interested in Cinema... but I've never sat down and wrote a script.

ReputationRep:
    I did film studies and I got A's for my 2 scripts i did, one was called "An 8 Inch blade in her chest.." which was a cheap rip-off of Ginger Snaps and then a lighthearted teen romcom called Emu Killers (name of a band)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I did film studies and I got A's for my 2 scripts i did, one was called "An 8 Inch blade in her chest.." which was a cheap rip-off of Ginger Snaps and then a lighthearted teen romcom called Emu Killers (name of a band)
    Mine all consist of complex plot twists about backstabbing and terrorism!

ReputationRep:
    Nah I opted for the nice easy formulaic route

ReputationRep:
    The only scripts I've been writing are JavaScripts, don't think thats what your looking for.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.