The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

n0c0ntr0l
The library is a bad thing for me. I go there to work, but inevitably I find a cute girl working there, sit down next to her and engage in light conversation.

So you harrass people who are trying to work?
Reply 21
Reply 22
Mr Snips
Mine's next to a supermarket

Your turn

Mine is next door to......houses:ninja::p:

Your turn
I love them too.:yep:
I use my college library all the time but haven't been to an actual library for years!

College library is dead though, it appears I'm the only one who goes into work when they could be on "study leave" at home
Reply 25
minimo156
:hmmm:

Im waiting .... hurry up :poke:

:hmmm: Meany mo:cry:
:p:
Reply 26
Hibz123
Mine is next door to......houses:ninja::p:

Your turn

I have 2 goldfish

You go
Reply 27
geetar

That is sooooo cool:cool:
Reply 28
Mine's just across the road from me, but it's always full of 12 year old neds using the computers to watch fights on youtube and talk to other little neds on bebo.

Bad times :frown:
Reply 29
Mr Snips
I have 2 goldfish

You go

I have..........7 corner shops. Beat that!:p:

Your go
GodspeedGehenna
So you harrass people who are trying to work?

I'm not too distracting. But inevitably what happens is at some point work ceases for both of us and we just descend into a whispered conversation. Hence why I don't go to the library any more. But now I have TSR distract me (and oh what a massive distraction is it!)
Reply 31
i used to be a student librarian at my school library..everyone thought it was mega cool for some very odd reason. it was extremely boring
but i like libraries
but i prefer buying books
:smile:
Reply 32
i love libraries,
although I'm not going to go to mine till I find a book i took out a year ago =/
Library's awesome.
Reply 34
n0c0ntr0l
But now I have TSR distract me

ditto
is there some way of persuading myself to not some on TSR???
:confused:
i love them tooo ... they make me quite happy. mhm
Reply 36
Hibz123
Is it just me?:sad:
:p:

:no:

:o:

I love 'em too. :ninja:
girlbiker
ditto
is there some way of persuading myself to not some on TSR???
:confused:

Ask to be banned till your exams are over. I've written the post twice now and haven't been able to post it.
Reply 38
Central library in manchester. Woo! Drop a pen though and it echos for about 5 mins. Funny though.
Reply 39
n0c0ntr0l
Ask to be banned till your exams are over. I've written the post twice now and haven't been able to post it.

i dont have enough i dunno what its called to do that
if you havnt been able to post how come u posted just now?:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending