The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
oh god.
Reply 681
Waterstorm
Yup.

Thanks. :smile:

Well, good luck to all, I'm off in half an hour.

Cheers
lol I still got an hour and a half...just enough time to do one more paper:wink: good luck everyone!!!
Reply 683
I wish I can take like 10 minutes each off of my other exams (C1-C3) and add it to this one . I had plenty of spare time in the others, but may have be a bit low on time on this one eek...
Reply 684
Good luck all! I'm off now....feeling very sick!
:ditto: finally!!!
Reply 686
Hahah yes, Math is done with. FINALLY!
Reply 687
yay im so happy maths is over!!
although it is done with, i'm gonna worry for the next 2 months as i am positive i haven't met my required maths grade :frown: i made a stupid mistake on the last question :frown::frown::frown:
DreamsComeTrue.
although it is done with, i'm gonna worry for the next 2 months as i am positive i haven't met my required maths grade :frown: i made a stupid mistake on the last question :frown::frown::frown:

I know how you feel, I had such a headache that morning and couldn't concentrate on anything.. so I know I messed up despite working so hard for it :sad:
don't worry guys - method marks get you soooo many more marks!

Trust me - thats pretty much how I got my A in M1!
:yep:
Reply 691
Medicine Man
don't worry guys - method marks get you soooo many more marks!

Trust me - thats pretty much how I got my A in M1!
:yep:

Thanks, thats very reassuring :biggrin:
right, so you guys were saying, that if i made a slip.. like i wrote done 1/2 - 1/2cos x for the last question (instead of 1/2 - 1/2 cos 2x) does that mean that the first bit (part a) and the last bit (part c) will get some marks and not just zero as i did put the values for x in and i was thinking about it for ages why i couldn't get the anwer that they wanted! :frown: i re checked the integration over and over and i realied a few hours afterwards that i was integrating 1/2 cos x :frown::frown::frown:
whoa guys its been a month..only one moew to go...

*doom and gloom*

:frown:
Reply 694
~~~ :d ~~~
Most people know how they've done on this paper (and in fact EDEXCEL A2/AS Maths) anyway. The markschemes have been posted all over this forum.
Reply 696
Cheer up dreamscometrue, it's not all that bad. The more you think about a paper, the worse you feel you did in it, odds on you didn't do too badly.
Reply 697
Haha, I think the only paper I'm worried about is my FP1 mark.. Damn AS further :angry:.. If only I was on the new spec.. They were all coming out saying how easy it was =[
Medicine Man
Most people know how they've done on this paper (and in fact EDEXCEL A2/AS Maths) anyway. The markschemes have been posted all over this forum.

yeah i now :frown: thats how i know i've got all M1 answers wrong :frown::frown:
who randomonly feels like looking through thier maths notes and doing some papers? i do :smile: lol, seeing as i'm doing a maths degree in october i'm gonna have to anyway.. but i'll wait until august.. or after we get results..

Latest