Turn on thread page Beta

Havaianas!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    has nobody else heard of them!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    UR SIG IS OUTSCORING AND DEMANDING A LESSENING IN THE PLAYING OF THE NEW ROSES TEAM.........................
    What the hell are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    can't say I understood what he was talking about exactly either!?

ReputationRep:
    somethign about my sig... cant tell what though. Mybe doesnt like the facts?

ReputationRep:
    could well be the case!

ReputationRep:
    Ha! ASOS are charging £15.00 plus postage, thats such a rip off!! Stating that Gisele and Kate Moss have a pair....hmmmm.. www.saltmonkeys.com is the way forward clearly!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    where from??
    From somewhere not in the fashion-obsessed lands. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wot the ??? no i haven't hear dor em

ReputationRep:
    Hi im from Brazil and here they sell them for MAX 10 reais, which is equivalent to U$4 !!!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely seen them around. I have a few Brazilian friends who love theirs with the flag and yellow/green colors. I only have these ugly blue copies which I've outgrown them. Been tempted to get them so many times, but I'm definitely going to wait once I get to Brazil this summer!
    I think you can contact a local dealer here but I have no idea about her prices.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeh I looked into the local dealer idea from the UK, but the only problem is like you say they sell them to you at about £4 each pair, but then the shipping is about £8 - £9 so you end up paying what you would have paid here. Plus the shipping takes about a week!

ReputationRep:
    i absolutely love it.... i have 2 pairs, one is a pink one and another red one with flowers... got em for $9 each.. pretty costly but i love it... everybody has one round here...
    peace out dudes&dudettes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atika)
    i absolutely love it.... i have 2 pairs, one is a pink one and another red one with flowers... got em for $9 each.. pretty costly but i love it... everybody has one round here...
    peace out dudes&dudettes
    wel $9 isn't too bad when u consider how much they cost here in mainstream shops, £18- £20!! what?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SurferGal)
    Ha! ASOS are charging £15.00 plus postage, thats such a rip off!! Stating that Gisele and Kate Moss have a pair....hmmmm.. www.saltmonkeys.com is the way forward clearly!!!
    Yeah they're plastered all over asos.com saying that all the celberities are wearing them.

ReputationRep:
    you can get really cheap fakes in H&M I think - but the Havaianas aren't particularly fantastic in terms of quality, so i don't knw why anybody would by fakes. Havaianas are what they are because they are havaianas!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.