Is this hairstyle a possibility for me? Watch

Geritak
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm want to do the whole reinvent-yourself-before-uni thing, so today I've been procrastinating by looking at styles on the internet. I've been told I'd suit curls, though my hair at the minute is quite stubbornly straight, and I really like this one (though I'm no goth and I'm dark blonde, so ignore the model's black lipstick and deathly stare!). I'm thinking of taking the pic to my hairdresser.

However, I'm no expert on hair, having had the same fairly plain style for years. Basically, I have a few questions for those who are more informed than me, just so I know whether or not I need to look for alternatives.

1) What kind of length/type hair would you need to get this? Thinking that I'd probably need to have a perm of some description in order to get it to last.
2) What face shape would it be best suited for?
3) How high-maintenance would it be? What would I need to do/use to stop it looking a scraggy mess?

I did have some more, but I've forgotten them, lol. Oh well. Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Geritak
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anyone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.78%
No - but I will (98)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (606)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise