Can you play You're Beautiful on the PIANO? Watch

tune
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Heya i need some help with the song....If you can please PM me..

EDIT: SORRY STOP SLATING ME TYPO...
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
I'm really good on the piano..not with "You're beautiful"..I can however playing something which is much better.

It's the "Everyday" piece by Carlo Comando..
Undiscovery
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeh, it's quite easy - If I was at home, I would record it for you, but I'm not... check out youtube, a lot of users post ''how to'' videos giving advice on chords etc.

ahhh I miss my piano... I took a break from classical and jazz for a few months and developed this odd passion of playing mainstream songs on the piano, in a king of concerto form. I mastered a concerto version of Umbrella lol. I love playing the piano, because you can vary what you do so much.
tune
Rep:
?
(Original post by jonboyyork)
Yeh, it's quite easy - If I was at home, I would record it for you, but I'm not... check out youtube, a lot of users post ''how to'' videos giving advice on chords etc.

ahhh I miss my piano... I took a break from classical and jazz for a few months and developed this odd passion of playing mainstream songs on the piano, in a king of concerto form. I mastered a concerto version of Umbrella lol. I love playing the piano, because you can vary what you do so much.
Can you please help me.....I mean i checked youtube not any how to play videos. there is 1 which is really crap because you cant see anything and there is also another in which the sound is 5 seconds off.

Do you have a msn?
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tune)
Can you please help me.....I mean i checked youtube not any how to play videos. there is 1 which is really crap because you cant see anything and there is also another in which the sound is 5 seconds off.

Do you have a msn?
Can you read music? I was going to suggest finding the sheet music for it online e.g. sheetmusicdirect.com

But if you can't read music, that might be hard... I can't really tell you where to put your fingers online... :rolleyes:
tune
Rep:
?
Can you read music? I was going to suggest finding the sheet music for it online e.g. sheetmusicdirect.com

But if you can't read music, that might be hard... I can't really tell you where to put your fingers online... :rolleyes:
I got the sheet music.....i cant read it not really...Can you translate it for me please ...PLEASEE
John05
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Can you show us the sheet music you've got?
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tune)
I got the sheet music.....i cant read it not really...Can you translate it for me please ...PLEASEE
How do you want me to translate sheet music for you? You can either read music or cannot.

Unless you are asking me to break down each note into it's basic 'letter' e.g. F# (F-SHARP) which is a bit simplistic, and I still don't know if you can place that on a piano...
tune
Rep:
?
How do you want me to translate sheet music for you? You can either read music or cannot.

Unless you are asking me to break down each note into it's basic 'letter' e.g. F# (F-SHARP) which is a bit simplistic, and I still don't know if you can place that on a piano...
I cant play F# sharp and stuff like that on piano i need some to translate to like F# Eb etc.....and to ABCDEFG...to the basic note...

I cant read sheet music not very well...
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why don't you go through it and translate each note by yourself- check if you need to.

It will help you learn to read it, and save us all the trouble, especially since this is your second thread on it I believe.
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Depends what key signature it's in, but i'm guessing sooner or later you're going to meet a flat or a sharp :holmes:
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tune)
I cant play F# sharp and stuff like that on piano i need some to translate to like F# Eb etc.....and to ABCDEFG...to the basic note...

I cant read sheet music not very well...
Yeh, it's likely you will eventually have to come across a sharp or flat. How come you can't play a sharp? It's really quite easy... not meaning to sound facetious, but it's just a case of pressing the key down with a moderate pressure...

I am really confused by this thread...
tune
Rep:
?
Yeh, it's likely you will eventually have to come across a sharp or flat. How come you can't play a sharp? It's really quite easy... not meaning to sound facetious, but it's just a case of pressing the key down with a moderate pressure...

I am really confused by this thread...
I can play a sharp......I CANT READ THE NOTES OF THE SHEET MUSIC THOUGH........ As in i can play the song if its in ABCDEFG form or F# E minor etc. I CANT READ the notes of the sheet music thats my problem
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tune)
I can play a sharp......I CANT READ THE NOTES OF THE SHEET MUSIC THOUGH........ As in i can play the song if its in ABCDEFG form or F# E minor etc. I CANT READ the notes of the sheet music thats my problem
Oh right... well are you interested in learning to read notes? It's not hard, order yourself the ABSM guides to theory and you'll soon pick it up.
tune
Rep:
?
Oh right... well are you interested in learning to read notes? It's not hard, order yourself the ABSM guides to theory and you'll soon pick it up.
Yes i have but for now....i wanna learn this song...P..so badly...i can play the piano just cant read music...
Jelephant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm sure you could do that yourself. The note under the bottom line is D, going upwards just work your way through the alphabet. Working it out for yourself will help you learn.
Fixesin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Which song is this? Who is it by?
Languagesfreak
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Fixesin)
Which song is this? Who is it by?
He's probably talking about the James Blunt one.
Fixesin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Languagesfreak)
He's probably talking about the James Blunt one.
Ah... I had the sheet music for that, it's easy to play (I'm grade 8 though...)
Languagesfreak
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Fixesin)
Ah... I had the sheet music for that, it's easy to play (I'm grade 8 though...)
Me too I just worked it out though, it's not that hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise