Winning back my ex... Watch

doodle7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
My boyfriend finished me on Friday...we split up because he said his feelings have changed towards me and at the moment all he knows is he wants to be friends.

It came as a shock to me...I'm madly in love with him and refuse to give up.
We're still speaking but I've tried talking to him about it and explained how I feel but he says I'm blagging his head and he doesn't want to talk about it...so I'm just trying to act normal and be myself...

We're going on holiday together for 2 weeks soon (as 'mates') and I know its going to be my last chance to win him back. What can I do to make him realise what he's missing? Or should I not bother and just see what happens...? He's told me he doesn't want me to be 'clingy' and just wants us to enjoy the holiday and have a laugh...is there still a chance for us?
obessedwithu&rockmusic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
flirt with his best mate :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BTW i am kidding....really i dunno...perhaps move on...or wait he might come running back to you after the exams (it might be all the stress )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.75%
No - but I will (87)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.72%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (541)
47.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise