The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

paulapie
The ratios aren't too far off. You realise the majority of women do have to be stitched up after as it does literally rip us open?
My mum had a friend who actually ripped the whole way down to her bum hole :| *shudder* not cool..

Not really. A golf ball is (roughly) the same width as a penis. That's the equivalent of the baby being the same width as the mother. She'd have more than a bum-tear from trying to force that out.
FallenPetal
Ow.

Idk. I think that childbirth/painful first sex/periods and goolie thwacks both have their ups and downs...

but at least you can DRIVE in Saudi Arabia. xDD

nope women can drive too in arabia
madima
i thought i was the only one around here with that flag :frown:.

o yeah... I thought i was the only one too
Willies are better than vaginas.
samperry209
nope women can drive too in arabia

Really?

I thought there was a whole spamming of TSR posts about it a few months ago or something.

Either way, I'd hate to live in the middle east as a girl :P
FallenPetal
Really?

I thought there was a whole spamming of TSR posts about it a few months ago or something.

Either way, I'd hate to live in the middle east as a girl :P

Its not that bad...

i mean yeah women get treated like slaves
arranged marrage is the worst

but its not that bad...
Reply 106
Clothes shopping is one of the dullest activities I've had to endure. I guess it is easier for us but I think not caring also has a major part to play.

I don't really care too much about what I wear as long as it looks presentable so I'm ready to go in less than 2 minutes usually.

Jeans + Shirt = Win :smile:
samperry209
Its not that bad...

i mean yeah women get treated like slaves
arranged marrage is the worst

but its not that bad...

In some parts over there women are legally obligated to screw their husbands on demand.

Mind you, the rights of a 17th-century french woman was worse, so we're hardly absolved from blame.

But yeah, not all that bad really :P
What about the poor guys that wish they could go as all out in the clothing arena as we can without looking metro/homosexual?
I love clothes, I think of the variety as an advantage!
If you bled every month without dying you'd be feisty as well.
Irrelevance
Willies are better than vaginas.

hahahahahahahaha.

I found this hilarious I have no idea why!

And also, 'willies' !! << :laugh:
Reply 111
madima
we're lucky because our brains aren't the size of a squirrell's.

Damn Straight!
Reply 112
Or you can just go somewhere a bit more Rock 'n Roll and wear a pair of ripped jeans, a low-cut t-shirt and some hoop earrings... I do a bit of both really...:woo: depends on mood.
sc8880

Heels, sexy dresses, classy skirts, pretty tops, handbag's, clutchbag's, make up, jewellery....and that's just to go clubbing!

so you wear dresses with skirts?
Reply 114
Clubbing is ****, anyway.
Reply 115
:smile: ....i've a suggestion just buy some glue and colour paper
Reply 116
Boys have more advantages too.. including a certain thing that doesn't happen every month.
sc8880
omg a boy from the real world :eek:

I also have never seen a girl wearing a polo shirt and jeans in a club...and if i ever did I'd steer well clear as I'd know she's off TSR.

I've worn poloshirts and jeans out before, but to DnB and Dubstep nights so I don't think it counts. If you wore heels at those kind of things you would stand out a lot.
Reply 118
caw123
You don't have to do any of that.

Exactly. I don't ask the girls around me to wear a different outfit every day.
Tootles
Exactly. I don't ask the girls around me to wear a different outfit every day.

It's the norm. No one escapes the norm.

Latest