higher music being investigated Watch

db1234
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
i was late for my higher music paper and i sat it alone after everyone else had left and my school phoned the sqa and they said it was okay if i sat it as long as i had no contact with anyone who was sitting the exam i hadn't when i was finished the paper the invigilator said that there was no guarantee that i would get an award for the paper as it was getting sent to the penalty department first for investigation what does this mean and do you think i will get and award i am ******* myself with worry
munn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i don't know i don't understand walls of text when theres no punctuation of any kind you should try it it makes it much easier to read and maybe people will know what youre asking do you want to try again i dont understand a word of what youve said
kel000
Report 9 years ago
it depends how late were you?
Enzo-259
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
^^ Uhh, were you trying to be funny there? If not then you have serious hypocrisy issues. And anyway, it's pretty clear what they are trying to say. In answer to the OP, it's really up to the exam board, though there might be a good chance that it will be fine as long as the school makes the point that you did not speak to anybody and did the exam in the exact same way as you would have had you been on time. I'm sure this happens to a lot of people so I wouldn't get into a huge panic about it and end up messing up the rest of your exams. Just make sure it doesn't happen again :P. Oh well, good luck!
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As long as the paper isn't too similar to someone else's, and you didn't speak to anyone, you should be OK.
ER4CH
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
sorry, not quite sure if you said this but did you come into the exam after everybody else had gone? or did you come late whilst they were still sitting it and you stayed later?

Cuz if you stayed later and started it whist they were in you couldnt have 'cheated' because everybody esle in scotland let alone your school doing that exam was in the exam.
db1234
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
sorry about the punctuation like i said i was really ******* myself with worry. I arrived at school when they were near the end of there exam and i had no contact with them. i was sent straight up to my year head and he found me a empty room. I had an invigilator in as well so it was like a proper exam only it was just me there
Ronar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You should be fine, but really you should have been on time >;/

Someone was late for our higher music exam and we were in that room for an extra 20-30 minutes than we needed to be becuase someone slept in. I mean really, I would rather they just got told 'no' ;\
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads