This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
why the seductive lollipops?
I was rebelling from the fact i had just brushed and mouthwashed and flossed and am having to go and get my teeth fixed tomorrow...i don't see why i should change my diet because someone else screwed up my teeth
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Anybody else got photos? Please show them, make me not feel alone in photo sharing
It's in the members pics but here you go...
On the left
This is me
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
left or right, either way your hella prettier than I am, but that's to do with your being from America...American girls are so much hotter than British ones
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
where d'ya get your colouring from?
I'm a very distant relative of the iraqui tribe or howdya spell it, not Iraqi!
But cuz of that I don't ever burn and i tan realllll good
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
left or right, either way your hella prettier than I am, but that's to do with your being from America...American girls are so much hotter than British ones
Nah, I was just all fixed up for a party. I usually run around in sweats w/ my hair in a messed up pony tail.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
i don't run around..i Lounge...
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
iruquois?? Is that it I prob still havent spelt it right. I am not as pretty as either of you. No photos sorry.
I am not too tall and quite curvy I guess. I had an excellent figure until i was 19 and then the hips and bust appeared. I miss being a size 8
I have strawb blonde chin length choppy bobbed hair and greenish eyes.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm native american, I get a bit of a tan in the summer, not too much.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Cool
I used to be 5 stone up until I hit my 15th birthday and then i more than doubled in weight, i did nowt about it and now i'm just over nine stone and i'm happy, i need my teeth fixed and to excercise a bit more but other than that i'm pretty happy
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am about 9st but then you are loads taller than me so it prob looks tons better on you.
I would really like to be skinny but i cant get smaller than this
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
i think i need to go and climb into bed and get my Jackie Collins book and read oh and Chelle are you coming to the UK for Uni or are you just here for the company?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
iruquois?? Is that it I prob still havent spelt it right. I am not as pretty as either of you. No photos sorry.
I am not too tall and quite curvy I guess. I had an excellent figure until i was 19 and then the hips and bust appeared. I miss being a size 8
I have strawb blonde chin length choppy bobbed hair and greenish eyes.
Yeah, I think it all starts going downhill at 18. I was a size 8 at 18 and I didn't even have to work at it. Now I'm a 12 and I work my ass off to stay in shape.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
I am about 9st but then you are loads taller than me so it prob looks tons better on you.
I would really like to be skinny but i cant get smaller than this
*Cuddles Viviki* I think your lovely and especially if you look like elmo!!!!
I wish i were at Uni now...i'd be having so much fun and my parents wouldnt be annoying me
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think i need to go and climb into bed and get my Jackie Collins book and read oh and Chelle are you coming to the UK for Uni or are you just here for the company?
You wouldn't have to be reading in my bed
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No I go to school here in the states, not sure how I got on here, just stumbled across it and now I'm hooked.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Doing an undergrad is great you can have so much fun I loved it!
Postgrad sucks its way too much work I want to get drunk and I cant cos I have loads of essays and reading to do. Although I did write an essay when I was tipsy once and got the best mark I ever had. Maybe I should try that again
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
No I go to school here in the states, not sure how I got on here, just stumbled across it and now I'm hooked.
I think you've just nominated yourself for a place for us to stay!
Are you in a sorority or however you spell it? I always found the greek system thing interesting....especially that film sorority boys lol
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorority Boys was class!!! That was Lex from Smallville wasn't it?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Doing an undergrad is great you can have so much fun I loved it!
Postgrad sucks its way too much work I want to get drunk and I cant cos I have loads of essays and reading to do. Although I did write an essay when I was tipsy once and got the best mark I ever had. Maybe I should try that again
I'm like that when I speak french
and Juwely can't you see the girls are talking
Dont say stuff like that either, I am a man free girl until I finish 6th form and then I'm becoming a Uni slut....naughty
besides isn't it ramadan still? I had some guy from the shop that fancied me in tunisia ring me in my room and ask me to come down and i was like I'm in bed he's like can i come sleep with you no no it's ramadan must not think like that...your gonna turn around and tell me your sikh or hindu now aren't ya ?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Sorority Boys was class!!! That was Lex from Smallville wasn't it?
NOOO! He was Jack from Zoe Duncan Jack and Jane but yeah he was
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (41)
20.2%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
23.65%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
17.24%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (43)
21.18%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (20)
9.85%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
7.88%

Watched Threads