Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I don't know, perhaps he's a she and she's jealous.
    Hey, Im a man, man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Sorry, you asked.
    its ok seriousley!! i can take it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    "I'm bored and I'm interested" ermm...

Dani of course it's you! You're pretty.

Arse licking over, that girl Donna is well fit!
    awww thanku!! lol i need a man now!! lol

ReputationRep:
    Best girl? Considering the pics u gave us, I would consider Lovely to be the best (if she's for real), followed by Dan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FurbyMaX)
    Best girl? Considering the pics u gave us, I would consider Lovely to be the best (if she's for real), followed by Dan
    I second that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I second that.

I think that Dani and Donna are the hottest gals.

ReputationRep:
    Awww thank you!!!
    I had a filling today where my last dentist drilled a hole to have a look and now i'm eating red licorice and when i chew it on my new filling it squeaks, it's entetaining...
    Do I go out tonight? I've only got about a tenner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Do American girls dig English guys?
    Well, as an american i'd hafta say yes! Although some of them are jus a bit on the pale side!!!!! Lol

ReputationRep:
    im the hottest look at beautiful metaa daa

ReputationRep:
    aw, yes hun u'r lovely! So u'r american too aye? I'm from Seattle, but i live in the UK now...did u say u'r native american? I'm part Cherokee, but u'd never know it lookin at me cuz i'm blonde with green eyes!

ReputationRep:
    This is the only pic of me that i hav on my computer at the moment..it's me looking really evil on Halloween wen i dressed up as a vampire an went out clubbing in london! I really am much sweeter and more smiley in real life! But see, i don't look native american at all do i?! lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    This is the only pic of me that i hav on my computer at the moment..it's me looking really evil on Halloween wen i dressed up as a vampire an went out clubbing in london! I really am much sweeter and more smiley in real life! But see, i don't look native american at all do i?! lol
    Very gothic (well, as gothic as a blonde could be...).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    are you at uni here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinty.)
    im the hottest look at beautiful metaa daa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    are you at uni here?
    not yet! I'm in my last year of sixth form (doin the international baccalaureate) an hopin 2 go 2 either : Cambridge, warwick, nottingham, ucl, bristol or york to do english!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    ok jus saw the pic an it's 2 small! Here's a bigger one (hopefully this will attach properly...i'm HOPELESS at computery stuff! lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    ok jus saw the pic an it's 2 small! Here's a bigger one (hopefully this will attach properly...i'm HOPELESS at computery stuff! lol)
    ok, and it didn't attach, let's try this again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    ok, and it didn't attach, let's try this again...
    okay and really suck at this, so here's my faceparty thingy...

http://www.faceparty.com/racey_gracey

ReputationRep:
    my friends r eya lookin at all these pics and want theres on so her we go!! left to right: Michelle, Karina, Donna, Jade!!
    u like my friends??
    there gorg!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.