?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey, are you a teachers pet?? Have your comments posted. Ta
Lidka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am. My friends despise me for it, but it gets me plenty of coursework deadline extensions, so I'm not complaining.
Haras Sarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I am in a way..I dunt try to be, but teachers for SOME reason like me and let me off quite a lot! I am always late to lessons, yet only got 1 late mark on my term report..flabbergasting! Plus I dint have to re-sit a test which I should've done and I never have me worked checked like others to see if it is done...the teachers TRUST ME! :eek:

I am nice to the teachers and treat/speak to em like me mates..and have a laugh and joke wi em..an i am exceedingly polite to em, like I am with EVERYONE but I do not suck up to em..I aint NO leech, i am just myself...

Might just be my smile..or innocent face...
Monii
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
not really a pet but most of the teachers like me
Mrs Rickman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
I am nice to the teachers and treat/speak to em like me mates..and have a laugh and joke wi em..an i am exceedingly polite to em, like I am with EVERYONE but I do not suck up to em..I aint NO leech, i am just myself...
Same here. I don't mind, but sometimes in class you can feel people glaring at you if you or the teacher make any reference to something you've discussed outside of class. Although imo it tends to be the immature people who still think teachers are The Enemy. :rolleyes:
Planxty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hate teachers pets
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Planxty)
I hate teachers pets
:tomato:???

:eek:
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)

Might just be my smile..or innocent face...
:dito: again
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PrincE MarkuS)
I had a crush on my primary school teacher and made sure I was the teacher's pet!
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i am... i don't mean to be but i just can't help myself! i can't not do as i'm told!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Year seven, yes all the way.

Now I think teachers get a bit tired of my incessant little comments.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
i am... i don't mean to be but i just can't help myself! i can't not do as i'm told!
Get me a glass of water.

P.S

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
No. I'm not trying to spam. ::rolleyes::
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PrincE MarkuS)
No. I'm not really 'friends' with any teachers like a lot of people; I don't have conversations with them in class and stuff, I'm just the 'quiet one' :rolleyes:

...apart from one of my geography teachers who has made me famous amongst the lower sixth geographers!
RachelBabyfrog
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think I'm a teacher's pet, but I get on well with all my teachers.
treff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I suppose I am. But I work hard for my grades, and I imagine that's why teachers like me.
Se7en Sins
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no way. teachers hate me for some strange reason
looby3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I get on well with all of my teachers - even the creepy ones!!!! That's really useful for help with revision and coursework!!!
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Moloktis)
no way. teachers hate me for some strange reason
they dont hate you, you hate them! :rolleyes:

Especially our Psychology teachers who cannot be named (the psycho and borin one :p: , not the old one). Then again, i cnt stand her either :mad:
bricktops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I Am And Darn Proud Of It
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm a teachers pet because I'm always in on time for lessons, I havn't missed a lesson yet and I always try to hand my work in on time.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads