The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dude
I'm a teachers pet because I'm always in on time for lessons, I havn't missed a lesson yet and I always try to hand my work in on time.

unlike me. The teachers like me and sometimes lets me skip lessons :biggrin:
lessthanthree
I've only ever once been on the wrong side of a teacher, and it was at first through no fault of my own apart from the fact that I didn't believe in my own ability to pass maths. When he started to be mean to me, I started to give it back, which I guess made things worse between us.

Every other teacher I have I have an excellent relationship with - I've always thought that it's important to get on with, respect and be on the right side of teachers because they can make your life a total misery if you want.

-

Although I am a particular favourite of an english teacher, who still calls me swettheart to this day :p:

*steps back*
lessthanthree
O_o

what'd I do?

its not what you do...
Worse, I'm a teachers son. :eek:
tis_me_lord
Worse, I'm a teachers son. :eek:

what does your parent teach?
coldfusion
what does your parent teach?

Law...
My teachers thought I was an annoying git in School.

At Uni the lectuers and seminar leaders seem to love me. I dont pet up to them or anything. They just love me. I think its cos my scruffy look makes me a little "bright eyes and bushy tails"-like in their eyes. I know thats why most old people like me.

And yeah, both my parents are in the business of teaching. Primary school was hell for me cos my mum was a teacher there :frown:
Reply 27
Not exactly, i really dont no what this is so i will explain it:

My english teacher only knows my name and is really kind to me because i have a bulldog that she thinks is cute. So it is my pet that makes her know i exist.

So that is quite literally a teachers pet :rolleyes:
Definitely.
I've never had a detention, always turn up for lessons, can have a laugh with my teachers, have been appointed a prefect (1st batch)
Most teachers like me, which is helpful, because I can get away with stuff, sometimes. I don't suck up to them, that just annoys me. I'm polite-ish. Tere's only one teacher that can't stand me, but she's just evil.

I'd call her a hag, but that's just childish.
Whoops, too late.
Reply 30
Depends,
Though I never try to suck up, some teachers just like me. I don't know why.
Others have disliked me, however.

One teacher screwed up a project I was doing. Prior to that she had always been quite nasty and critical towards me, but she must have felt guilty, because after she messed up my project she was always going out of her way to help me.

It was all needless: I could have told her I hadn't been the least bit upset about the messed up project, because I don't care two figs for the subject.
Reply 31
Most of my teachers like me. When walking down the corridor I always get some teacher saying hello. I like having a laugh with my teachers. I remember in year 7 the music teacher told one of the french teacher that I got a merit on my grade 1, and it was all round the school by lunchtime. I found out after my friends!
I'm close to my teachers....can I be considered as a teachers pet??? :confused:
Yeah :p:
Reply 34
i was never a teachers pet. i sat at the back and talked lots. avoided doing my work on time, completely skived three subjects (general studies, re and pe/games), refused to go to the library in any of my frees. but i has great banter with some of them so we got on well. plus i actually understood the work and didn't piss them off.
Dude
I'm a teachers pet because I'm always in on time for lessons, I havn't missed a lesson yet and I always try to hand my work in on time.

That is THE thing, teachers still like me and let me off although I am rarely ON TIME for lessons... :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending