The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

are you doing the asking or waiting for them to flock to you?
I'd tap that.
mmmmmmm
I guess you just havent found a person that can fit you yet. In no way do i think we are destined to be alone, in someways i think we potentially have a select few people that we are fit for, the question is when and where do we meet them, some people are lucky and meet them quickly others dont. Just keep at it :smile:
Reply 5
yes, life sucks being single
also want your legs :yep:
I'll date you.

Kidding, I don't swing that way.

But I find you very attractive. Would you, would you go to bed with me?
It sounds like you're desperate. Calm down - it'll be reet! Just get to know people and sooner rather than later someone will like you back.
Aw. I like being single. Less constraints. More fun :p:
Reply 10
I have tried every approach. I have asked people out, I have waited for them, I have tried friends, I have tried strangers, etc.
And no one wants me.
Does anyone else get this?
It's seriously.... demotivating, after a while. Makes me consider stopping trying and becoming a nun.
Reply 11
Your very pretty. Patience is a virtue :P the right guy will come along some day...or girl in your case
You're nice...you'll find someone. Trust. :top:
Have you tried your dog?

All that foot licking action. :jiggy:
If you became I nun, I'd join you as a show of solidarity :smile:
Hey baby gimme a call.

me:call2::call:you
Reply 16
pinkspiders
Aw. I like being single. Less constraints. More fun :p:

I used to feel like this... I had a somewhat abusive relationship a couple of years ago and being single afterwards was nice. But now, it's just been SO long, it's mental.

Also, I know this thread is terribly self-centred, but I hope people don't neg rep me for it because I don't do this woe-is-me thing often :smile:
Reply 17
Brouhaha
I have tried every approach. I have asked boys out, I have waited for them, I have tried friends, I have tried strangers, etc.

Have you ever tried walking up to a guy and groping him? Should work.
Reply 18
you have nice legs
You're beautiful! I'd date you if I knew you.

Are you getting loads of PMs from desperate TSR guys yet? :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending