The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ilora-Danon
Can I join in the Nun stuff? I'm having the same problem Brouhaha - sadly, I only swing the one way, but if I was bi.... lol.

yes, join us anyway :biggrin:
tom_tom_tom
I guess you just havent found a person that can fit you yet. In no way do i think we are destined to be alone, in someways i think we potentially have a select few people that we are fit for, the question is when and where do we meet them, some people are lucky and meet them quickly others dont. Just keep at it :smile:

yeh thats what i think.

my parents for lucky and found each other at 18! they got married in their early 20s and have been made married over 20 years so far. when i'm their age i'll probably be jealous.
adamstaple
Why don't people rep me? :confused:

How do you know if you've been repped? :smile:

I have no idea why they don't rep you, I haven't seen any of your posts to judge tbh, and you've only been around a few days so i wouldn't expect you to have huge amounts of rep.

Bottom of the screen on the homepage.
Reply 63
is every guy/girl in Nottingham blind you are very good looking
Brouhaha
I mean seriously.
I'm a bisexual and I STILL can't get a date. With a girl OR boy.
What am I doing wrong?
In real life I am really much nicer than I am on TSR.
And I am alright-looking, I scrub up well anyhow.

Are some of us just destined to be alone forever?
Please discuss.

Whatcha doing saturday night?
paperclip
Whatcha doing saturday night?

get in the queue :P
Reply 66
If you're ever in London/York and fancy a drink let me know. Seriously.
Reply 67
Brouhaha
I mean seriously.
I'm a bisexual and I STILL can't get a date. With a girl OR boy.
What am I doing wrong?
In real life I am really much nicer than I am on TSR.
And I am alright-looking, I scrub up well anyhow.

Are some of us just destined to be alone forever?
Please discuss.

your pretty..
But anyways..
I totally understand what you mean!
I think its to do with where i am and the lack of decent guys in my areas..
i've been told i'm to intimidating to guys... yet i have a very flirty nature and guys know that and i flirt with a lot of guys even if its for Jokes but when it comes to dateing and all the jazz i haven't really ever been asked actually i have but he was a rudeboy wannabe like most guys in my area... :rolleyes:
so i look forward to uni where hopefully there will be more variety...

and no were not destined to be alone forever...
just a small time in out life!
n0c0ntr0l
get in the queue :P

Nahh, i'm special, i don't DO queues.
Reply 69
I would.
Reply 70
assmaster
I agree completely. Let's do it!
We can have lesbian threesomes, film it and make a fortune with the local monks?

this sounds fun..
I wanna join in..
pretty please?
Cheeko
this sounds fun..
I wanna join in..
pretty please?

Can I be the one guy in this orgy? Would be awesome
Reply 72
u cant find a date???? whoa!!! im guessing u have a rele loud, screeching and annoying voice?
Reply 73
n0c0ntr0l
Can I be the one guy in this orgy? Would be awesome

lol i'm not sure if i'm allowed to join them yet
but having one guy could be fun..
we could all fight over you...
Reply 74
Honestly Im suprised you havent found anyone, you're good looking and I dont mean that in a sympathetic "make them feel better" way, I'm being honest! You remind me a little bit of emily off skins actually, I can't imagine it being much longer before someone goes for you.
Reply 75
A.J.B
u cant find a date???? whoa!!! im guessing u have a rele loud, screeching and annoying voice?

haha no I don't! I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong. I guess I'm a little opinionated, but I'm polite, and I don't interrupt or override people's opinions.... hmmm, I dunno.
Reply 76
Asclepius
I have no idea why they don't rep you, I haven't seen any of your posts to judge tbh, and you've only been around a few days so i wouldn't expect you to have huge amounts of rep.

Bottom of the screen on the homepage.

Ah, thanks alot :smile:

If I rep you, does that mean you must rep me? Because I'd love that to happen :smile:
Reply 77
Cheeko
this sounds fun..
I wanna join in..
pretty please?

Can I join in too please?
Reply 78
It's really weird how strangers can cheer you up sometimes, but tonight when I made this thread I thought I'd just get shot down and neg-repped and in fact everyone has been really lovely and cheered me up massively. It gives me faith in humanity :P But seriously thanks everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 79
adamstaple
Can I join in too please?

I'm not sure i'm allowed to join them yet..
we might have to start our own!

Latest

Trending

Trending