whats your CV Watch

This discussion is closed.
Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
IF you can post your either your CV or a link to it here. As some examples would be good. :rolleyes: :cool: :p: :confused: :eek: :mad:
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you've been banned after 7 posts?!?! :eek:

EDIT: ill put my cv up soon
bricktops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
you've been banned after 7 posts?!?! :eek:

EDIT: ill put my cv up soon
hahahahahah what a fool how can someone be banne dafter 7 posts was he racist
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bricktops)
hahahahahah what a fool how can someone be banne dafter 7 posts was he racist
After reviewing thinktank's massive 7 post library the only thing that could have had him banned was this little corker:

"Well, Hitler was very clever, but not very nice, and he was also ugly. So you could be like him"

Actually, I think that's rather funny. Certainly not deserving of a ban IMO.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pig)
"Sending abusive PMs", apparently.
Pig! I'm shocked (and more than a little appalled). I didn't know you were a Labourite!
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wonder if he will include this on his CV.... :p:
Emsy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
here's mine, just had to edit personal details

Ems x
Attached files
Agha Zain
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
i wonder if he will include this on his CV.... :p:

I can bet he wont.

Zain
milady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Emsy)

Ems x
ooh, congratulations on that enterprise thing.
shazzam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Emsy)

Ems x
wish my CV was that good/full of achievements, mines more like 15 years ago I a yellow belt in karate.. :p:
Emsy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by milady)
ooh, congratulations on that enterprise thing.
Thanks It definately helped me skills-wise.

(Original post by shazzam)
wish my CV was that good/full of achievements, mines more like 15 years ago I a yellow belt in karate.. :p:
That could be useful .. for a karate instructor! hehe. Theres always courses and things to do so i do as many as poss ... Just done a counselling course too! So any problems ... i charge a good rate :P

Ems x
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd just like to say it would be wise of people to take out personal details and names of institutions before they post their CV, this is a public forum after all.
ChemistBoy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Here's mine, it probably isn't very good because I haven't had to write one in a while.
Attached files
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Umm mine's at home.... if you just wanted to know my qualifications I guess I could list them. But if you're looking for an idea of how to write your CV, then no :p: Mine's boring. I haven't had to design a decent one yet.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
Here's mine, it probably isn't very good because I haven't had to write one in a while.
You are called Emma? :confused:
ChemistBoy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
You are called Emma? :confused:
Sorry it link to the wrong one, I think I've fixed it now. Bit confused as to how that happened!
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
There's mine.

Have had to use it a few times. There's quite a lot of information in there, but I don't want or need one that goes over a page in length. Especially as i'm still doing AS Levels! Any feedback welcome! :cool:
Attached files
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
reads pretty well, Raindance.

the only things I would comment on (you said feedback was welcomed, right? ) is that having work experience in the opposite order might make more sense i.e. highlighting what you've done most recently.

also you refer to "said languages" in the interests section, but your language skills are detailed in the skills section that is after interests.. so it doesn't quite run in logical order - i might be tempted to swap them.

anyway, suppose i should add mine too - though editing paranoia did slightly take over :rolleyes: this is my general CV - i'd target it for whatever specific job i were applying for, obviously.. :p:

edit - attachment removed.. was never going to leave it here for posterity. PM me if you're that interested.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Elles)

the only things I would comment on (you said feedback was welcomed, right? ) is that having work experience in the opposite order might make more sense i.e. highlighting what you've done most recently.

also you refer to "said languages" in the interests section, but your language skills are detailed in the skills section that is after interests.. so it doesn't quite run in logical order - i might be tempted to swap them.

anyway, suppose i should add mine too - though editing paranoia did slightly take over :rolleyes: this is my general CV - i'd target it for whatever specific job i were applying for, obviously.. :p:
Hadn't noticed that! Cheers
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Elles)

Hey i also did CLAIT and IBT 11 when i was in yr 10 at my local college on Saturdays, simply to put something on my CV, but not sure how highly regarded it is...just thought id share that with you!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%

Watched Threads