The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
in my maths exam i didnt have a clue so i wrote in block captials HELP and then arrgghhhh
cant rememebr what i got
My friend wrote 'I didn't finish, sorry! Please read my plan!' at the end of her AS english lit paper, it made me giggle cos its just so typical of her, bless her :biggrin:
Not sure if you all heard but Surfin' Bird was on the AQA Music GCSE paper a few weeks ago and I drew (as best I could) Peter Griffin, if that counts :P Then I missed the first playthrough of the next extract...
Spongebob*No*Pants
Many have and it's an unbelievable experience :wink:

I can't believe you have managed to trick me into doing this TWICE. I feel ashamed.
RS GCSE - not so much a message to the examiner, but just attacks on RS

''its a shame most of these religions contradict each other and people still believe there's a god"
and
"when there is sufficient proof that god doesn't exist, i want my grade to be pushed up to an A*"

i got an A
Not GCSE, but A-level: on my C4 paper, I spent about 15 minutes and 2 sides of paper doing a 3-mark question (it was to do with vectors, IIRC, and I differentiated to find the minimum distance), and at the end I realised it related directly to the last part of the question and it should've taken me 2 lines of working, so I wrote something like "I like to take the scenic route". It was the first maths paper I ever got 100% on, lol.
Reply 106
Never written on a proper exam although in RE as an example answer the teacher put up for a joke a real answer she'd marked and it was something like:
"I don't know and I don't care. I was so drunk last night and have a battering hangover and I was up all night screwing my girlfriend so it would be great if I could get some sympathy marks. I attached £10 for a bit extra. Cheers."

However on my mock P2, B2, C2 I left a little chemistry poem since I'm a physics student but now a "traitor" because I'm doing private chemistry lessons xP
kaliedoscope
In my French mock someone in my class couldn't write the letter about "things in your town" so he wrote an English rant about how he hates our city and blamed everything on the council.

And a girl in English last week wrote "I just lost the game" on her answer booklet haha.

I don't get it.
Reply 108
my friend wrote on her GCSE math paper,
MR. examiner, i can't solve it why don't you give it a try?
p.s, don't forget to mark it after solving it .
im so academic
I don't get it.

The purpose of "the game" is to not think about the game. Wikipedia it.
Reply 110
I have a friend who finished her maths non-calc pretty early, and seeing as it was a forced re-take (we took maths a year early), she decided to draw the examine a picture, and practice some anthology. She drew a creature called "poor face joe", who had boxes for eyes and a mouth because he "couldn't afford real facial features", and she compared Havisham and Kid for about a half hour.
After the exam, we found out that if you deface your exam paper, examiners have the right to refuse to mark it :')
im so academic
I don't get it.

oh dear, now YOU lost the game and I lost the game and everyone who read this lost the game.. :yep:
Reply 112
parfait-ego
oh dear, now YOU lost the game and I lost the game and everyone who read this lost the game.. :yep:

Oh, I lost the game.

In one of our exams last week, the invigilator waited until the END of the exam and then said "if you graffitied on your exam paper, marks can be deducted". Hmm... should have maybe told us that before.
addylad
I did it. It was messy.

i feel for you
I always put little question marks whenever I'm not sure but that's more so I can see it when I'm reading back over quickly

Also, I often put (in maths exams which I struggle with) "THIS JUST CAN'T BE DONE" if I can't find an answer. Hopefully it makes them laugh.
bass_belle
i feel for you

Haha :P
Reply 116
I wrote on my maths non-calc 'Oh goodness, I've totally failed this. Don't be too mean!'
My goodness... I lost the game as well :| Well, I was going to write in my Lit essay painful things such as myself writing this essay and then you having to read this, and stay up all night just to get some more money; the AQA should be ashamed to be putting this much pressure on you, the educators of our life.
Reply 118
I know a friend who, in their music exam, was asked "Name a possible composer" for an experimental piece. His answer was: "Only a retard could come up with this garbage" - it was mock though
Reply 119
Kiwiguy
i swear i only got my maths GCSE as i wrote a begging letter at the bottom of my paper, and wished him a happy holidays at the end.

:smile:

At college, my teacher was telling me about one person in her year when she was taking her A2's (or whatever they were back in the stone age) that someone wrote a note on the bottom of the paper, where it said DO NOT WRITE HERE and as a result the paper was given an X.

Made me chuckle..

Sorry, but which ******** negged repped me for this??!!

I normally dont care, but i just want to know WHY?!

Own up pussy. And tell me your crazy logic.

Latest