Humberside airport luggage Watch

Sociallyanxious
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
hi,

I'm going on a school trip on the 2nd to the 6th of June and I was wondering about whether your a lound to pack something like chocolate into your suitcase and whether you could put shampoo, conditioner, bodywash in your suitcase over 100ml as long as it's not in the hand bag? Also is it 15kg that the suitcase is aloud to be...that's about 50 pounds???

This is my first time flying without parents and I'm a little worried about everything:woo:
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sociallyanxious)
hi,

I'm going on a school trip on the 2nd to the 6th of June and I was wondering about whether your a lound to pack something like chocolate into your suitcase and whether you could put shampoo, conditioner, bodywash in your suitcase over 100ml as long as it's not in the hand bag? Also is it 15kg that the suitcase is aloud to be...that's about 50 pounds???

This is my first time flying without parents and I'm a little worried about everything:woo:
Yes, you can pack shampoo, conditioner, bodywash etc into your suitcase, no problem at all.
Chocolate also isn't a problem, it's stuff like fruit and vegetables they look out for, as they could contain pests.
As for your baggage allowance, it's set by your airline, so you may want to check their website. Usually, the allowance is about 20kg though, so you should be absolutely fine
Sociallyanxious
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
Yes, you can pack shampoo, conditioner, bodywash etc into your suitcase, no problem at all.
Chocolate also isn't a problem, it's stuff like fruit and vegetables they look out for, as they could contain pests.
As for your baggage allowance, it's set by your airline, so you may want to check their website. Usually, the allowance is about 20kg though, so you should be absolutely fine
thank you + rep tomorrow for the quick reply and help :hugs:
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sociallyanxious)
thank you + rep tomorrow for the quick reply and help :hugs:
Ah no problem Hope you have a good time!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads