The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Had my German Oral today, went fine. Higher Role play was fairly simple, presentation went well because I remembered it all, but I struggled a bit on the 5 minute's worth of questions, losing my concentration a little. Went well overall - Teacher reckoned I should get a B :smile:
Tbh with you all, I am worried about this exam...

I don't know why though...I got 81/90 in my mock.
Reply 22
Ste
OP
It's Over :biggrin:

Roleplay was a bit iffy though. You are at Hambug Airport, You phone the hotel to say you have left your bag at the hotel.

I couldn't think of the word for bag i kept thinking Sac as in French. Then Tasche came to me but i thought it was table (Tisch) Argh sooo confusing.

Oh well i ended up with a B and i'm happy with that :smile:
Reply 23
Hey VeerHs, I had the one where I was talking to afriend about a Saturday Job. Had to say: Where I worked, How much money I get per hour, unprepared question on how many hours I work a week and whether it is a good job or not. Pretty happy with it :smile:
Reply 24
oh my god...i did mine today..
i also do french so all the french kept flowing in my head as well.
It went really badly...french was so much better.............
at least it's over..................
Reply 25
Hey Incus. Thanks for your help! I had a different one. It was really easy. I had to talk about making an appointment with the doctor in Bonn. I had to say what was wrong, unprepared was my birthday and spelling my surname, then where i was staying and the telephone number of it then when i wanted a appointment. She said i got an A* for speaking :biggrin: yayyyy
did my A2 oral today

really dont know how "well" it went :confused:
Reply 27
oh gcse people is soooo easy!! just learn all your set answers and you'll be fine!!

AS on the other hand, lets face it, in nooo way, shape or form is this going to go well, we don't prepare answers and the questions are things you couldn't answer in english. don't do AS german!! (unless your teacher is like world class or your already fluent or will be by the end of the year)

does anyone have any tips for AS german speaking? 15 minutes, 2 minutes accounted for by my presentation, oh dear 13 minutes of stuttering :frown:
Reply 28
Hi, wait until you've experienced A Level german orals - much harder!!!!!!
Reply 29
mine is tomorrow :eek:!!!
Reply 30
GCSE or A Level??? - good luck anyway :smile:
Reply 31
I've got my A2 one on tuesday :eek:
Reply 32
looby3
GCSE or A Level??? - good luck anyway :smile:

thanks! A2 oral.
Reply 33
I had my A2 one today - got a C prob - also passed my theory test today as well - i can finally relax!! aah!

Latest

Trending

Trending