Essay writing...need help getting started Watch

mji
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi,
I am a computer science student and am not good at essays at all. I have a module in which i have a module in which i have to write an essay in the exam tomorow.
I have the essay question;
it is:
Write a review of Norman’s chapter ‘To err is human’. Critically assess the implications for technology design of the limitations in human cognition described by Norman.

'To err is human' is a chapter in a book by author Norman.
In the chapter he starts talking about things such as, Human make errors...the types of diferent errors they make ...etc
Then he goes on to saying that how designers should take into consideration that humans make these errors.

I am confused on what to do as..write a whole review on the chapter...as in say that the different type of errors that humans can make..and carry on through the whole chapter and summarise it.
Or go straight to the points where the author talks about the philosophy that designers should use when making designs...

I know this thread that i have written is also an essay...lol but i am getting used to writing essays in the last day thereofore its on my mind.

Please can someone help, who are experienced and write essays all the time.

Thank You
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.12%
No - but I will (38)
6.95%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.58%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise